ਰਹਿਣੀਰਹੈਸੋਈਸਿਖਮੇਰਾ॥ ਓੁਹਸਾਹਿਬਮੈਉਸਕਾਚੇਰਾ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Ashu Tosh's representative Darminder alias Dharmesh Nand, in British Columbia Canada.
Posted by: tarlochan singh manjh (IP Logged)
Date: November 25, 2007 07:57AM

Ashu Tosh's representative Darminder alias Dharmesh Nand, in British Columbia Canada.
Submitted by punjabi.tehelka on Sun, 11/18/2007 - 06:55. Canada
Nov 17, 2007

To make more people fool, and to keep continue anti Sikh activities, Ashu Tosh sends his representative in Canada.This representative's real name is Darminder Saini. I got shocked when I heard that he is not Dharminder any more, now he is Dharmesh Nand. He belongs to saini family of Nawan Shahar and came to Sacramento USA may be in the year 1995 as a dependent child. His sister sponsored his mother along with him.

In India he lived in a street, just back side of the Vishav Karma Mandir, Rahon Raod, Nawan Shahar. Their house was just in front of Master jee's house.

At that time he was engaged. His married might have took place after he became a green Card Holder of USA. I personally know his back ground who is that person.

As far as I know or according to my opinion, he is not wrong, we are wrong. We could not control/save our family system. We are full of greed and living just for money. We are responsible to destroy our family and religious values. The pain of family problems and financial aspect of our life is taking us to the doors of these Babas. They donot have any spiritual power, but they provide counseling in such a way which seems to be help full even for the time being. Repetition of this type of counsellings washout the brain of the needy/helpless people. Their is not a single factor which is creating such kind of Babas.

When I entered the house where he was staying, I got shocked when I saw him, that how come Darminder becomes a well known Baba Dharmesh Nand. How come this guy can give the blessing and good teaching to the public, where as his own and other family member's life history is already disturbed.

There are so many other things related to his personal life but at this time I will never disclose all those. I will, but only when Sikh leaders or leadership would also be clean.

In reality every thing is the creation of our political and religious leaders. Whether they are so called Akali or Congress political Leaders. They are the well wisher and follower of these "Pakhandi Sadhs". They are protecting their votes. These political and religious leaders are enemy of the Sikhi.

Even there are 100s so called Sikh leader in Canada, USA etc, they are working for money. Same time in Canada, there are so many agents of the agencies as well. These leader do not have any stand, they are cowardice. These people don't care about Sikhi, they just have some slogans to cash the emotions of the people.

They are just making Sikh Temples (Gurudawaras) to make money. If these leaders are Sikh why donot they go to other Gurudawaras. Because they don't want to be face to face with other so called Sikh leader (Chaudhary of other Gurudawara). They never think that they are going to respect the "Sari Guru Garanth Sahib" but not for the other chaudhry.

Number of Gurudawaras are increasing but on other hand, number of Sikhs are decreasing, who is responsible? and Why it is happening? Because Gurudawaras become a source of income. Owners of the Gurudawars are facilitating the entry of people to the western countries, in legal term which is known as Human Smuggling. Did our Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj told/order us to do so?

About 30-40 years ago, especially in villages, Gurudawaras were made up of mud (Kache)and at that time Sikhs were real (Packe).

Now every thing has been change, Gurudawars are being made up by Bricks and Marble etc.(Packe)and Sikhs are not real (Kache).

Gold and very nice Gumands are fixed on the Gurudawaras, but turban of the Sikh is being disappear, they have shaved heads and beards.

Most of the Sikhs, those who had scarified their lives for Sikhism and faith in Sari Guru Garanth Sahib and being remember in Ardas, were from the villages. Now it is very hard to see Sikhi in the rural area of Punjab. Who is responsible?

Every day sikhs are insulting at least one Sari Guru Garanth Sahib in Punjab, just to migrate to Canada. Our Garanthies are doing fake Ardass. Where is our Sharomany community, where is our Jathedar of "Akal Takhat Sahib". Why not they are taking action against these fake Ardas? We know they would never speak out, because with the insult of "Sari Guru Garanth Sahib" we are getting Canada. If all of this would keep happening, no one can stop these Pakhandi Sadhs.

This is not a time to believe on leadrs whether they are political or religious. They lost theire faith. So called religious leaders or people are involve in the drugs. In reality they are responsible to destroy our Punjab.

Just wait for the time, very soon there would be more and more Deras.

There are thousands of weak points in today's Sikh and political leaders that's why Ashu Tosh is there. That's why Bhaniare Wala Sadh is there, That's why Sirse Wala Sadh is there. Sikhs are confused, that's why they are going to the direction which ever they think is right. Big shame on our political and religious leaders.

Sikh political leaders are wasting Cr. of Rupees to distribute alcohol (Sharab) during the election time. What are their efforts to promote the Sikhi. They might have fixed some stones on various roads.

Our Sikh leaders are suspect for Human Smuggling (Kabootarbazi). Beside this what else they are doing to save the sikhi. It is very hard to get free books on Sikhism, how many books are available free of cost, and how many are translated in various languages? Did we ever distributed books of Sikh history to other communities?

Higher ranked Police officers, judiciary etc. are protecting these Sadhs, because these officers are following orders of the Govt: (political leaders). These officers know very well that what is right what is wrong, what is happening, but cannot do any thing, because they are under the control of politicians, who became leaders because of the mistake of the public. Public vote them without thinking any loss and benefit.

Followings are responsible for these Sadhs.

So called Sikh political leaders
Some people of Sikh media.

Our daughters, sisters are not willing to marry with a guy having Turban and beard. Who is stopping them to do so, their parents? Think who? What is the reason behind? Did we ever try to think?

Re: Ashu Tosh's representative Darminder alias Dharmesh Nand, in British Columbia Canada.
Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: November 25, 2007 08:46PM

no need to worry about ashu tosh too much. When tatt khalsa will rise in the future, all these will automatically run away.
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2007 08:20AM by admin.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib