ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

a question from my uncle??
Posted by: Ekta Singh (IP Logged)
Date: November 12, 2007 09:39AM

I was talking to my uncle last week, he came up with a question and I could'nt answer it. Its ashame really!! Could the the sangat please give me the answers, so next time i see him I can tell him?

Why is guru granth sahib jee given more respect than the bible and koran. Why does guru ganth sahib jee get a throne and a bed? Also where is it written by the guru's that guru granth sahib jee should be given this much respect?

Phul chuck maaf

Faaateh jee

Re: a question from my uncle??
Posted by: Mehtab Singh (IP Logged)
Date: November 12, 2007 01:12PM

Dhann Dhann Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj is...

1.) the one and only knowledge source who (not which) is not merely a "book", but rather our Eternal Living Guru, and this status was given by Dasmesh Pita Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj Himself. No other scripture or religious text was given this status by any avtar of any faith.
2.) the one and only knowledge source who (not which) has the honor of being Universal Gyaan as there are compositions by Hindu Bhagats and Sufi Sants, there by eradicating all manmade barriers of caste/religion. Sarab Sanjhi Gurbani! Other faiths haven't (even by mistake) incorporated writings of people of other religions in their religion.
3.) the one and only knowledge source who (not which) has the Bani that came directly from Akaal Purakh. In other cases you have angels coming or followers writing down after the actual orator had left his physical body.
4.) the one and only knowledge source who (not which) has the Bani written down by the founding Fathers of Sikhi. In other cases, as said above, you have followers writing it later on after the original orator wasn't around anymore.
5.) the one and only knowledge source who (not which) was the True King 300 years ago, is the True King today, and will continue to be the True King forever and ever till eternity. All other kings came and died, but Dhann Dhann Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj is Eternal.

My atomic sized Kaljugi mind cannot comprehend any more glories of my Incomprehensible SatGuru Jee. Please forgive me, as I could go on and on and still be able to outline nothing.

qyry kvn kvn gux kih kih gwvw qU swihb guxI inDwnw ]
thaerae kavan kavan gun kehi kehi gaavaa thoo saahib gunee nidhhaanaa ||
Which, which of Your Glorious Virtues should I sing and recount, Lord? You are my Lord and Master, the treasure of excellence.

qumrI mihmw brin n swkau qUM Twkur aUc Bgvwnw ]1]
thumaree mehimaa baran n saako thoo(n) t(h)aakur ooch bhagavaanaa ||1||
I cannot express Your Glorious Praises. You are my Lord and Master, lofty and benevolent. ||1||

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib