ਚੁਕਾਰਅਜ਼ਹਮਹਹੀਲਤੇਦਰਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ॥ਹਲਾਲਅਸਤਬੁਰਦਨਬਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰਦਸਤ॥੨੨॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Comparison of Guru Najak with Jesus Christ
Posted by: Anonymous User (IP Logged)
Date: November 06, 2007 01:21PM

Comparison of Guru Najak with Jesus Christ (1906)

Author: Singh, Thakur

[www.archive.org]

Re: Comparison of Guru Najak with Jesus Christ
Posted by: kulbir singh (IP Logged)
Date: November 07, 2007 06:22AM

Interesting comparison. The author in this book has shown that Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee is greater than Jesus Christ.

Thanks for sharing this book, Chandra Singh.

Kulbir Singh

Posted by: Bundha (IP Logged)
Date: November 07, 2007 07:15AM

<<<< The author in this book has shown that Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee is greater than Jesus Christ. >>>

Which off course is absolutely correct because "Sabh toe vudha Satguru Nanak jin kall rakhi mayree"

Guru Nanak Dev Ji is so "vudha" that Guru ji is beyond our comprehension, they say that the whole khand brehmand can disappear into Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

Date: November 07, 2007 07:29AM

Indeed! Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee is greatest of all.

Gur Nanak jinn suniya pekhiya, te phir garbhaas na pariya re||
(Whoever has listened to Guru Nanak (listened to his updesh i.e. Gur Shabad) and whoever has attained darshan of Guru Nanak, has never come back to the womb of mother (i.e. has been relieved from this cycle of birth and death).

Siri Guru jee's gurpurab (Some say it's in Vaisaakh) is coming up this month. Let's resolve to listen to Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee (jin suniya) and beg for his darshan (pekhiya).

Daas,
Kulbir Singh

Posted by: Ekta Singh (IP Logged)
Date: November 09, 2007 06:58AM

I thought gursikhs should'nt ask for guru nanak's jee's darshan of body form because we only worship the jot which is shabad guru.

Date: November 09, 2007 07:09AM

--------
I thought gursikhs should'nt ask for guru nanak's jee's darshan of body form because we only worship the jot which is shabad guru.
--------

In the pankiti this daas quoted above, by darshan of Guru Nanak it means jyot-vigaasi darshan i.e. the real darshan of Guru Sahib.

Kulbir Singh

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib