ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Bhai Sahib's Akal Chalana?
Posted by: Ekta Singh (IP Logged)
Date: November 09, 2009 12:16PM

Can Bhai Kulbir Singh and other gursikhs answer these questions.

There is alot of false propoganda going on about Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee can you please answer these qyestions in detail.

1. Did Bhai Sahib experience pain during death for not believing in Raag Mala? These Taksalis also said that Bhai Jeevan Singh was also present and witnessed it also with other singhs mentioned(Source Giani Gurdev Singh, Gyani Pritam Singh and Baba Takhur Singh also said he did)

2) Did Baba Gurbachan Singh do veechar with Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh and admit that raag mala is baani after reading bhai gurbachan singhs deep arth on raag mala.

3) Has Bhai Jeevan Singh done keertan of raag mala and does Chuni Jee read raag mala

CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS BECAUSE LOT OF TAKSALIS ARE PUTTING BHAI SAHIBS NAME AND AKJ NAME IS SHAME!! CAN YOU ALSO PROVIDE PROOF.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2009 03:29PM by admin.

Re: BHAI SAHIBS DEATH?
Posted by: kulbir singh (IP Logged)
Date: November 09, 2009 03:20PM

People who don't understand the avastha of a Dasam-Duaari Jyot Vigaasi Gurmukh write such nonsense about Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh. Bhai Sahib used to live in darshan of Vaheguru all the time. They had no pain or suffereing due to body.

Bhai Sahib's last moments are captured very beautifully by Dr Trilochan Singh who had the fortune of being there when Bhai Sahib did Akal Chalana. Bhai Sahib for the last few months had been listening non-stop paaths of Siri Ramkali kee Vaar and when Bhai Sahib was about to leave, they said fateh to everyone and saying Vaheguru Vaheuguru left the body.

Many Gursikhs who knew that Bhai Sahib was going to leave for Sachkhand, used to visit Bhai Sahib. It is possible that Sant Gurbachan Singh jee may have come to have darshan of Bhai Sahib but no Jatha source writes about them ever debating on Raagmala or even discussing it. Sant jee had deep shardha for Bhai Sahib as Bhai Sahib was his senior many years. Bhai Sahib was even senior to Sant Sunder Singh jee. Sant Gurbachan Singh jee wrote with great Shardha about Bhai Sahib. Later, Sant Kartar Singh jee spoke very highly about Bhai Sahib jee in one his katha.

Bhai Atma Singh jee Panjokhra Sahib once narrated a very interesting incident about meeting of Bhai Sahib and Sant Gurbachan Singh jee. Sant jee was giving santhiya to students at Panjokhra Sahib that Bhai Sahib jee came along with Bhai Atma Singh jee. Bhai Sahib not wanting to disturb the santhiya, quietly did matha tek from outside and left. Sant jee saw Bhai Sahib and hurriedly stopped the santhiya and ran after Bhai Sahib. Bhai Sahib had walked quite distance by then. Sant jee had deep respect for Bhai Sahib and as he came close to Bhai Sahib, he attempted to catch Bhai Sahib's feet. Bhai Sahib sensed it and caught Sant jee in the middle. Then hurriedly Bhai Sahib told Sant jee to stop his students who were following Sant jee and doing the same to Bhai Sahib. At this Sant jee stopped his students and instructed them to say fateh. Such was pyaar between Bhai Sahib and Sant jee.

Apne Karam kee Gatt main kya jaanoo|| Gurbani clearly says that we don't even know the gati of our own Karam. Then how would anyone know the Gati of Karam of Brahmgyani like Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee? Who would know why they had pain or if they had any pain at all. Bhai Sahib was oblivious to the bodily pain. So it is childish to say that Bhai Sahib experienced pain due to his refusal to read Raagmala.

May Guru Sahib not let us indulge in disunity for reasons like Raagmala etc. There are far too many similarities than differences.

Kulbir Singh

Re: Bhai Sahib's Akal Chalana?
Date: November 09, 2009 04:56PM

Where can I read about Bhai Sahibs last moments by Dr Tirlochan Singh?

Posted by: 13khalsa (IP Logged)
Date: November 10, 2009 05:16AM

The following post is from the Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh thread :

The Final Moments of Bhai Sahib's Earthly Life
By Bhai Trilochan Singh in Sankhaep Jeevan Bh. Sb. Randhir Singh
Translated by Admin www.tapoban.org

In 1960 Bhai Sahib's leg veins became weak due to having spent so much time in the dark dungeons, though the rest of his body was healthy. He only had trouble walking about. On April 13, 1961, all the Jatha came to see Bhai Sahib for Vaisakhi. On April 14th he wished good bye to everyone and sent them off. On April 16th, in the morning, he prepared to leave for Gurpuri.

It was a Sunday. On Saturday night, his entire bed had moved and his body seemed very restless as though the time had arrived for that great soul to leave his body.

From Amrit Vela, Veer Balbir Singh [Bh. Sb.'s son], Veer Sajan Singh, Bibi Dalaer Kaur, I and my Singhnee along with some others sat beside Bhai Sahib. At 7 am, I rose to have some words with Bhai Balbir Singh who was in the yard when Bhai Sahib raised both his arms, motioning for me to remain seated. I sat near him. He lovingly called Bibi Dalaer Kaur and he tightly clasped my right arm. I took his other hand and put it to my chest. A very strong current passed through my body.

Everyone began to feel that the moment was drawing near. Everyone wanted to say some words to him or at least hear some final words but that holy soul who had spent his final days in peace, happiness and Sehaj avashtaa, also made his final moments miraculous.

With the power of his breaths, he said "Vahi" and raised the swaas from his naabh kanval and with "Guru" he took his breaths to teh Gagan Mandal of Dasam Duaar. Again for the second time and then the third time he said "Vahiguru" he put his swaas in Dasam Duaar and then took his place in Gurpuri.

This happened at 7.30am on April 16, 1961. His saskaar (cremation) happened at the pond between Gujjarwal and Narangwal.

Date: November 10, 2009 10:09AM

"his body seemed very restless" does this narrate he could be in pain?

Please can you answer, I need to know to get rid of my dibidhaa!!

Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: November 10, 2009 03:06PM

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Ekta Singh jio,
Do not know how you understood this restless. Restless could be any thing why pain only? But as mentioned above there was non stop Paath of Gurbani and Bhai Sahib was enjoying the bliss and said fateh to all before leaving. Think about this A man who stayed hungry for 40 days in jail to keep the Sarabloh bibek and his tooth was almost broken when jailer tried forcefully to put juice in his mouth, A man who had the courage to stay in dark jails for 16 years, A man who never feared from anyone except the Guru Sahib, A man who was the only one in the early 20th century history of Panjab who stood along with Gaddarist at that time when no Sikh leader and none of these so called sampardas had courage to stand and this man never feared or felt any pain to die for Panth, A man at one point who was the Jathedaar of Shaheedi Dal to liberate the Gurudwara Panja Sahib never think twice to die then why would he feel any pain when it is time to leave this maat lok under Guru Sahib's hukam. These children who are writing those fake stories are coward they are not even close to the toe of Bhai Sahib's feet. Who cares what they say. They are in business of lies and lies so, let them do their karam but as a learned Sikh we should do what our Guru sahib say:

ਮੂਰਖੈ ਨਾਲਿ ਨ ਲੁਝੀਐ ॥੧੯॥
(Don't argue with fools)

For the sake of argument if so called raagmala was the reason to have pain then we think Gianni Gurdit Singh jee would have the world's highest level of pain when he died because he was that great person who spent 50-60 year of his life condemning the so called raagmala and gave the Panth a monumental documentary book on this subject which rejects any fake stories of raagmala bhagats. When he did Akaal Chalana couple of years ago he left for Gurpuri in complete peace unlike to the death of readers of so called raagmala. These children (whoever they call them self) should stay away from these fairy tales for non believer of raagmala otherwise if others started to write down the true death event of readers of raagmala then ਗੁਰੂ ਜਾਣੇ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਕੀ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ ਖੈਰ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਇਸ ਗੁਰਵਾਕ ਤੋਂ ਸਿਖਿਆ ਲੈਣੀ ਚਾਹੀਦੀ ਹੈ।

ਫਰੀਦਾ ਜੇ ਤੂ ਅਕਲਿ ਲਤੀਫੁ ਕਾਲੇ ਲਿਖੁ ਨ ਲੇਖ ॥
ਆਪਨੜੇ ਗਿਰੀਵਾਨ ਮਹਿ ਸਿਰੁ ਨੀਵਾਂ ਕਰਿ ਦੇਖੁ ॥੬॥ (Panna 1378)
(Farid! If you have keen understanding, then do not black write against others. Bend your head and look beneath your own collar.)

ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਵੀਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸਮੱਤ ਬਖਸ਼ਣ।

Guru Mehar Karay

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Posted by: Sukhdeep SIngh (IP Logged)
Date: November 11, 2009 03:17PM

Its strange that those who are spreading this false propaganda know little about Bhai Sahib and his spiritual condition. These are the same people who quote Sukhmani Sahib and say " those people who try to explain the condition of a Brahmgiani will suffer". Its these same people who try to ritualize SIkhi and dont even believe in the heavenly abode of Sach Khand. To them Sach Khand is just a figure of speech or symbol. So it would be hard for them to understand how Bhai Sahib departed so dont pay attention to those spreading rumors. Prior to his permanent departure Bhai Sahib already had easy access to Sach Khand in which he would blissfully visit , so I dont understand how people can make these claims that he felt pain during his death. Again these people that are spreading the rumors do not have faith in the Gurshabad they dont understand how the Shabad can allow one to experience death in this life. They only use these medieval tactics to fear people in accepting Rag Mala and their bahamnized beliefs.

Posted by: IApple (IP Logged)
Date: November 12, 2009 08:37AM

Heres a picture of bhai sahib before Akaal Chalaana

Bhai Sahib looks very mast in naam

[www.flickr.com]

Also Bhai Sahib is dressed in Khalsa Blue Bana

Posted by: kulbir singh (IP Logged)
Date: November 12, 2009 11:12AM

I think this picture is after chalaana and not before.

Kulbir Singh

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib