ਚੁਕਾਰਅਜ਼ਹਮਹਹੀਲਤੇਦਰਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ॥ਹਲਾਲਅਸਤਬੁਰਦਨਬਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰਦਸਤ॥੨੨॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Dard-E-Dastaan of 1984 Sikh Genocide "Kivein Bhullaan - How Can I Forget” produced by Canadian Sikh Youth!
Posted by: japmantriman (IP Logged)
Date: September 23, 2009 05:48AM

Lest We Forget !!!

How Can We forget ?

Kivein Bhullaan ?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

You will be pleased to know that we have produced a movie "Kivein Bhullaan - How Can We forget " which has been accepted in 2009 Sikhnet Youth Online Film Festival.

Commemorating the 25th anniversary, the movie "Kivein Bhullaan", is an attempt
*to express the pain inflicted on the Sikh nation by the 1984 holocaust
*to remember all the sons/daughters of the Sikh Nation who lost their lives in this ruthless massacre that has disturbed the psyche of every Sikh connected with his or her religious roots
*to connect ourselves with the silent and painful struggle of Sikh Nation towards justice

Please spend a few minutes ASAP to support this project by
watching, voting and leaving your feedback for this film online.

To register your Vote, Please click on the link below and then click on the small red heart () :-

[www.sikhnet.com]

www.sikhnet.com/filmfestival/2009/kivein-bhullaan-how-do-we-forget/

We thank you in advance for supporting this humble token of our love to the Sikh Nation on the 25th anniversary of the 1984 Sikh Ghalughara. .

Thanks.

Regards,
Japman Kaur & Triman Singh

Re: Dard-E-Dastaan of 1984 Sikh Genocide "Kivein Bhullaan - How Can I Forget” produced by Canadian Sikh Youth!
Posted by: Jarnail Singh "Arshi" Gyani (IP Logged)
Date: September 24, 2009 03:42AM

an absolutely beautifully prepared docu-drama..I am impressed !! But then coming from a distinguished family of Staunch SIKHS in Canada..what else can we expect.
Keep it up Jios..May Guru Ji Bless you all...

jrnYl isMG igAwnI "ArSI"

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib