ਜਾਕਉਹਰਿਰੰਗੁਲਾਗੋਇਸੁਜੁਗਮਹਿਸੋਕਹੀਅਤਹੈਸੂਰਾ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Sacrifice At Hazur Sahib – Myth & Truth
Posted by: only five (IP Logged)
Date: September 22, 2009 04:47PM

The Internet has provided a forum for free speech which is being abused by all and sundry to project their views with the finality of an intellectual whose research cannot be wrong. All writers, young and old, write in the superlative degree, presenting their views as “the only correct view”, “the best book”, “the worst case” and the like. Human fallibility has become non-existent. After the Tercentenary celebrations at Hazur Sahib, on the internet and in print magazines, it has become fashionable for Sikh intelligentsia to indulge in a superlative discussion about, "Goat Sacrifice at Hazur Sahib."

I have been following this debate for a long time and I have observed that most of the debate is frivolous and those who do spend time on this subject do so without understanding the details of the phenomenon.
Beyond all reasonable doubt let me authoritatively say and explain how this myth is a half-truth and more injurious than the lie.

As a student of Gurmat, I am fully aware of the facts and practices of the Sikhs particularly of this region, who are called "Deccani Sikhs". Since the last four generations, I have lived in this region and therefore I am also one of them.

What is the act of sacrifice? It is a religious ritual of killing (an animal or person) in order to propitiate a deity. This is strictly forbidden in Sikhism. The lives of the Ten Gurus and the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib have several crystal clear explanations.

The shabads of Guru Granth Sahib are misquoted, misused and misinterpreted to propagate vegetarianism among the Sikhs by some intellectuals and by vested interests, particular those running deras.
It is not fair to presume that Jhatka of goat is a sacrificial act at Hazur Sahib and other Unit Gurdwaras of the Deccani Sikhs. Since thousands of years, it is a custom of warriors of India to put the Tilak of blood to their weaponry on the occasion of Dashara and Holi. In these Gurdwaras, the tilak of blood is put to the weapons, not to Guru Granth Sahib or any other idol or photograph.

Even innocent Sikh preachers toe the line, as either they are ignorant or they too want to appease the vested interests or they think vegetarianism will make them popular.

Sikhs living in and around Hazur Sahib of the erstwhile Hyderabad State are the decedents who took Amrit in presence of Guru Gobind Singh Ji in the year 1708. Around 1830, the Sikh Army of Maharaja Ranjit Singh came to help the Nizam, who was the ruler of Hyderabad. This army was retained here as a Sikh Peace keeping Force, which had 14 Risalas (units) at all district headquarters with its Unit Gurdwaras. They held the then prevailing practices and rituals of the Sikhs of that period as a disciplined Armed Force.

It is not fair to presume that Jhatka of goat is a sacrificial act at Hazur Sahib and other Unit Gurdwaras of the Deccani Sikhs. Since thousands of years, it is a custom of warriors of India to put the Tilak of blood to their weaponry on the occasion of Dashara and Holi. In these Gurdwaras, the tilak of blood is put to the weapons, not to Guru Granth Sahib or any other idol or photograph. Though it is not in consonance with Sikh philosophy, like many other practices that have crept into the Sikh way of life, this too requires sane intervention so that it can be stopped. Mere condemnation ad nauseam will not help stopping it.

It is important that we see things objectively and rationally. From the point of view of Sikh image and Sikh practice, this has to be stopped, but this should be bracketed with many other practices and rituals which require serious steps. But there are so many rituals and festivals of other religions which are Celebration of the New Year of the Christian Era, Sammat new month –Sangrand and Full moon day –Pooranmashi. Are these all not anti-Sikh practices?
Source:: Sikh Philosophy Network [www.sikhphilo...ead.php] (Sacrifice at Hazur Sahib – Myth & Truth)

Guru Nanak Sahib in shabad number25 on pages 1289-90 has explained how the fools quarrel over vegetarianism and meat-eating. In 35 thirty five verses starting with "Pehla masaho nimiya maasai ander vas". "pihlW mwshu inMimAw mwsY AMdir vwsu", saying that, "First, the mortal is conceived in the flesh, and then he dwells in the flesh". Gurbani repeatedly reiterates that God is equally abiding in His Creation including food grains, water, vegetation, animal and human bodies. Gurbani strictly condemns sacrifices of animals for pleasing deities and offerings of eatables in fire for performing Havan, Yagyan, Lohri and other such festivities.

On page number 1275 of Guru Granth Sahib, Guru Nanak Sahib has further explained the law of nature that, “Ek ji, kai jiyaan khahi ”, “eyk jIA , kY jIAw KwhI” means “One life eats several lives”.

On page number 955, Guru Angad Sahib Ji further clarifies saying that, “Jiya ka ahar ji, khana yeho karey ”, “jIAw kw Ahwr jIA Kwxw eyhu kryie]”, meaning “God has made the creatures’ food for other creatures.”

There is enough historical evidence that in the in the langar of Guru Nanak Sahib and Guru Gobind Singh, meat was cooked and served. As the sentiments of non-meat eaters were hurt, it was subsequently stopped. Thus, Guru Ka Langar has gone purely vegetarian and should be accepted and venerated by one and all.

Resized to 98% (was 800 x 600) - Click image to enlarge

Since thousands of years, Jhatka is an Indian tradition of killing any animal with one stroke. In Assam, Rajasthan and some other north Indian regions, it is still prevailing. Halal meat is actually Zubah meat (half cut throat) which is halal (permitted) for the Muslims. This tradition is borrowed by them from Jewish religion's "Kosher meat". This sort of meat is specifically declared harram (forbidden-sinful) for the Sikhs in Sikh Rehat Maryada. The diktat to eat Jhatka meat was a revolt against the established custom of the time and also a step of rebellion against Muslim tyranny.

Those who advocate vegetarianism among Sikhs is deliberately overlooking the provisions of Sikh Rehat Maryada, which clearly prohibits consuming Kuththa (halal meat) and does not in any manner prevent Sikhs from being non-vegetarians. It is the discretion and liberty of Amritdharis to consume meat, if they choose to do so. Also, any Sikh, who chooses to be vegetarian, is welcome to remain so, but it is foolhardy, naïve and wrong to attempt to amend the Sikh religious ethos according to this choice.

Nanak Singh “Nishter” is a Hyderabad-based orator, writer and Urdu poet. He is a regular columnist of World Sikh News. He is an activist-academician making immense contribution to the social and cultural welfare of Sikh society. He is director of International Sikh Centre for Interfaith Relations. He may be contacted at nanaknishter@gmail.com

This above article in my opinion is running away from the truth.

Why would jhatka be permitted when these guys that want to eat meat use bani that says the sugar cane also suffers when being crushed to justify meat eating. Vegetables are also being chopped into bits and they must be crying, and suffering all the time. So why can we put vegetables through this pain, but not an animal. For an animal we have to strike it with one blow. This does not make sense because if animals and vegetables are the same on the food line then we should be able to cut an animal however we choose, just as we do with vegetables. And this whole Muslims cut's the throat slowly and let it bleed to death is a big so what! Didn't the vegetable suffer when we cut it bit by bit. Didn't the juices of the vegetable come out slowly, cutting it bit by bit.

Why would Guru Gobind SIngh Sahib ji allow Sikh to cruelly cut one food(vegetables) and the other he would say the Muslims are making the animal suffer, so now on Sikhs have to eat meat when the animal is struck with one blow and killed. Why would Guru Sahib have a double standard when vegetarian food and meat is on the same line according to the meat eaters.

Second arguement these guys like to present is that Muslims were making a sacrifice of the meat to God and reading prayers to make it pure to eat. In this sense to start jhatka does not make sense still. because the food still can be made a sacrifice to God doesn't matter, which way you cut the animal. Can't the mantra be said two or three minutes before they strike the animal with one blow to purifify the food. The only thing Jhatka gets rid of is cruelty of the animal by one blow. But according to the meat eaters in Gurbani the sugar cane is crushed and feels pain. So why be the hypocrite and cruelly let a sugar cane suffer, but not let an animal suffer. Why the double standard.

Then last one they bring up is, jhatka was started to abolish the Muslim way of killing animals. What does it abolish that an animal is pure. This is already written in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. That animal sacrifice is wrong, again already written in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. As you can see above it doesn't solve this problem and if you say it does then you get labeled as a hypocrite for letting a vegetable suffer on the frying pan.

1. The arguement that vegetables/grain/fruit is the same as meat does not hold.
2. The jhatka way does not solve anything.
3. It proves that meat eaters have a double standard for meat and vegetables, but with the same tongue say both are the same.

I say meat is only permitted if every other food on this plant disappears. Meat is only used as a survival need and nothing else. And don't make too much of the I this is not just an opinion.

Re: Sacrifice At Hazur Sahib – Myth & Truth
Posted by: Jarnail Singh "Arshi" Gyani (IP Logged)
Date: September 24, 2009 06:47AM

Guru Piayario,

1. What is your take on the sugar cane shabad ? what is Guru Jis teachings ref this shabd and its graphic description of sugar cane cutting/crushing to produce sugar.Why did Guru Ji chose to describe a sugar cane..and not a goat being cut and skinned alive ?

2. What is your take on the shahstars being given blood tilak/jhatka at Hazoor sahib ? is this anti-sikhi practise and should it be stopped/banned ?

3. The Jhatka method of goat/bufflao slaughter at Hindu/Kali amma/ chandi mandirs is also Banned as sacrificial meat..as per srm. a Sikh as per SRM is NOT allowed any sacrifical offering..thus even Vegetarian Parhsaad..coconuts/banans/kheer/cholay/channey/kachauree/etc etc whatever from a Hindu mandir is also NOT Gurmatt Food acceptable for a Sikh. What is your take on this ?

4. In Sidh Ghist the Naaths/sidhs tell Guru ji that they eat only Kand Mool - roots and plants..BUT Guru Ji simply IGNOREd this and never answered this point - simply not acknowledged that this is a Good Gurmatt Practise..Good Job guys ?? Whats your take on this point in sidh ghost.

5. Imho Guru jis is more about Raas..over consumption/addiction to jeebh da swaad and other rass...that is why on aang 15 of SGGS sri rag mahalla pehla Guru nanak ji lists all the rass in a list order..and MEAT comes LAST...while Sweet Tooth Sugar coems second Last...while Rass of WEALTH takes first position...whats your take on this LIST. Do you agree thta Maas is beign given a not deserved prominenece...especially since its last on Guru jis list..and NOT FIRST.

I look forward to learning from you...

jrnYl isMG igAwnI "ArSI"

Date: September 24, 2009 01:54PM

What is my take on BWM, what is my take on Ferraris, what is my take on God, what is my take on etc etc. It does not matter. I am not even asking about anyone else's take on this. I am looking for definite answer.

A third person can be giving there take on this question but not a single one would be considered. In these types of questions opinion don't matter it's all about facts.

I am not even asking your take on this question. But asking for a definite answer. What is the reasoning behind using two different methods on the same food group?

Every person that says plants and animals for consumption are the same on the food line should be asking this question. If it challenges your belief system then it's even better because now you are being tested. Smile and accept the challenge with open arms. Don't fear anything.

I have posted this one single question on three different sites. Not a single person even attempted to answer it.(well one did but made the comment that the vegetable is dead once pulled out of the ground. I'll post the answer to this at the bottom of this post. The answer lies in the shabad I speak of in the main article about the sugar cane.) They give the run around, just like right now in this forum we are getting the same from one member. They try every way to avoid the question. So leave all this behind. I have heard most of them now. if you have some new ones then your going to get the same answer I have the rest. Let's save time and be truthful here.

Just as some like to say reincarnation does not exist and say it right out. Then just like that answer this question.

People say meat and plants are the same on the food line. One is not higher than the other. So if this is true then why is their two methods to kill the same food group. Why did Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji prescribe Sikhs to kill an animal with one blow and with a vegetables we can cut as we wish or see fit. Why the double standard for something that is not higher or lower in the food chain?

Look for definite answer, so please stay on topic.

Thanks

And here is the shabad.

This Shabad is by Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Raag Maajh on Pannaa 142

mÚ 1 ]

ma 1 ||

First Mehla:

vyKu ij imTw kitAw kit kuit bDw pwie ]

vaekh j mit(h)aa kattiaa katt kutt badhhaa paae ||

Look, and see how the sugar-cane is cut down. After cutting away its branches, its feet are bound together into bundles,

KuMFw AMdir riK kY dyin su ml sjwie ]

khu(n)dtaa a(n)dhar rakh kai dhaen s mal sajaae ||

and then, it is placed between the wooden rollers and crushed.

rsu ksu ttir pweIAY qpY qY ivllwie ]

ras kas ttattar paaeeai thapai thai vilalaae ||

What punishment is inflicted upon it! Its juice is extracted and placed in the cauldron; as it is heated, it groans and cries out.

BI so Pogu smwlIAY idcY Aig jwlwie ]

bhee so fog samaaleeai dhichai ag jaalaae ||

And then, the crushed cane is collected and burnt in the fire below.

nwnk imTY pqrIAY vyKhu lokw Awie ]2]

naanak mit(h)ai pathareeai vaekhahu lokaa aae ||2||

Nanak: come, people, and see how the sweet sugar-cane is treated! ||2||

Date: September 24, 2009 08:02PM

Thats a very good answer. Thanks jios.
BTW i learnt nothing..but thanks anyway.
I will go seek my answers elsewhere.

jrnYl isMG igAwnI "ArSI"

Date: September 25, 2009 01:45PM

A person that ask's a question is he the teacher or the student. I am asking a question and the teachers, which includes all people that believe in jhatka and that believe animals and plants are equal need to answer. So this group being the teacher need to answer this students(me) question.

The teacher here is running off to learn else where is not making sense. Since you are the teacher and support the idea that animals and plants are equal then you should be able to answer the simple question put forward.

Put this student in his place, so he'll be quiet and the teachers can keep teaching.

Date: September 25, 2009 07:30PM

I am a SIKH....what does this word mean ?? Teacher ? you must be looking up the wrong dictionary. Sorry.

2. Putting people in places...again SORRY...I ma SIKH of Nanak NEECH kaheh vichaar..when my own Guru never put anyone in his/her place..its a preposterous suggestion. I am here to kaheh my vichaars...everyone is perfectly free to remain in whatever place...

jrnYl isMG igAwnI "ArSI"

Date: September 26, 2009 10:50AM

A Sikh becomes a teacher when he says meat and plants are equal. YOu make a statement and now it is time to give the reasoning behind this statement. And the students listen to this reasoning.

The question still goes unaswered from the Granthis, Brahmigyanis, Sants, Gyani, scholar of this world.

Posted by: Akaalee (IP Logged)
Date: September 28, 2009 02:49PM

I’m sure if I am the only one that has found ‘Only five’s’ post confusing. It tries to reflect intelligence with big words but has no content.

Only five you claim to be a learner but you have a lot to say for a learner.

Your interpretation of sacrifice is confusing, if putting blood on a weapon is not a ritual then what is?

You claim that meat was part of Guru Jee’s Langar, I am very curious to know what evidence you have to prove this allegation. How many writings, authors and dates can you present for your case?

Your argument is that people have misquoted Gurbanee to prove vegetarisim in Sikhee but you too are just trying to do the same with Gurbanee. You have to go beyond looking up meanings from one book or the internet.
The Gurbanee Shabad that you have mentioned giving the description of the sugar cane actually is talking about Maya. Sugar is representing Maya here in this Shabad and it describes what happens to the ones that are serving this Maya. To then interpret that the sugar cane is consciously feeling pain is untrue.
One could give an example of a luxury car at the end of its life suffering when being crushed when scraped and then reflect on how ones desires for that car are then one day crushed like the car is scraped. However it would be wrong to assume that the car is consciously suffering.

Everything natural in this world has Naam as its building block so in a sense everything is living. However the reason why animals are not consumed by Sikhs is the fact that these are considered Joons and therefore are in the Karam cycle. Vegetables too can be affected by the Karam cycle but this is indirectly and it is for this reason why Guru Jee has mentioned Saag in the Maas Maas Gurbanee Shabad to say that this too can give negativity. It is only Bibekee Gursikhs that have been able to explain this linkage in the particular Gurbanee quote used by most pro meat eaters.

The body has to made pure for Naam to reside in it, by filling it with the blood of others is a completely no no for some seeking Akaal Purkh. That is why you will never see any one spiritually high who eats meat. People who eat meat are spiritually dead.

This particular website promotes Bibek eating and urges others to give up the tongues desires even in the vegetarian environment. So for you to be talking about meat eating is not only going in the wrong direction but a joke. If you are a true learner then how have you missed the dietary bibek element from this site?

Anyway it is hard to prove anything to someone whose karams are leading somewhere else. If you are a true learner then if you are still not sure then it is always best to take the safe option and that is vegetarianism and the discussions stop here otherwise you can go on and then still not be sure, so why waste your time.

However if you are a meat eater then you have a fixed belief so you can not call yourself a learner but rather someone that has come here trying to promote their ideas.

Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: September 29, 2009 01:02PM

ਗੁਰੂ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਜੀਉ,

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਿਹ॥

ਜੇਕਰ ਠੇਠ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਵਿਚ ਕਹੀਏ ਤਾਂ “ਸਿਰਫ਼ ਪੰਜ” ਜੀ ਵਲੋਂ ਜੋ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਇਥੇ ਪੇਸ਼ ਕੀਤੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਨਾਲ ਦੀ ਨਾਲ ਦਾਅਵਾ ਵੀ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਦੱਸੋ ਇਹ ਕਿਵੇਂ ਠੀਕ ਨਹੀਂ ਹਨ, ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਵਾਰੇ ਉੱਤਰ ਵਿਚ ਜਿਆਦਾ ਵਿਸਥਾਰ ਦੀ ਲੋੜ ਹੀ ਭਾਸਦੀ। ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਜਿਵੇ “ਅਕਾਲੀ” ਜੀ ਹੋਣਾ ਜਿਕਰ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਜਿਹੜੇ ਵੀ ਅਧੂਰੇ ਅਤੇ ਲੰਗੜੇ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਰੱਖੇ ਹਨ ਉਹ ਵੀ ਅਜਿਹੇ ਦੁਬਿਧਾ ਭਰੇ ਅਤੇ ਤੱਥ ਹੀਣ ਹੀ ਪੇਸ਼ ਕੀਤੇ ਕਿ ਪੜਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਨੂੰ ਇਹ ਸਮਝ ਨਹੀਂ ਪੈਂਦੀ ਬਈ ਇਹ ਕਹਿਣਾ ਕੀ ਚਾਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਬਲਕਿ ਇਹ ਸੱਜਣ ਜੀ ਸਿਰਫ ਜਗ੍ਹਾ ਹੀ ਕਾਲੀ ਕਰਨੀ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਉਪਰੋਂ ਬਲਿਹਾਰੇ ਜਾਈਏ ਮਾਡਰੇਟਰਾ ਦੇ ਜਿਹੜੇ ਸਭ ਕੁਝ ਪਤਾ ਹੋਣ ਦੇ ਬਾਵਜੂਦ ਵੀ ਕਈ ਵਾਰੀ ਇਹੋ ਜਿਹੇ ਖੁੱਲ ਦਿਲੇ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਨੇ ਕਿ ਐਵੇਂ ਹੀ ਸਿੰਗ ਪਸਾਊ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਸੰਗਤ ਅੱਗੇ ਆਉਣ ਦੇ ਦਿੰਦੇ ਨੇ। ਖੈਰ ਜੇਕਰ ਹੁਣ ਆਏ ਹੀ ਨੇ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਆਉ ਇਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਦੀ ਰੋਸ਼ਨੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਅਤੇ ਗੁਰਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਦੀ ਕਸਵੱਟੀ ਤੇ ਸੋਧਾ ਲਾ ਹੀ ਦੇਈਏ। ਇਸ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਗਈ ਗੁੰਝਲਦਾਰ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਜੋ ਦੋ ਗੱਲਾਂ ਦਾਸਰਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਸਮਝ ਵਿਚ ਆਈਆਂ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਇਕ ਤਾਂ ਲੇਖਕ ਅਬਚਲ ਨਗਰ ਤਖ਼ਤ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਹਜ਼ੂਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਿਖੇ ਹੋ ਰਹੀ ਮਨਮਤਿ ਨੂੰ ਸ਼ਸਤਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਪੂਜਾ ਦੀ ਆੜ ਹੇਠ ਜਾਇਜ਼ ਦਸਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਦੂਸਰਾ ਵਿਸ਼ਾ ਮਾਸ ਦਾ ਜਿਸਨੂੰ ਖਾਮ ਖਾਂਹ ਹੀ ਇਥੇ ਘਸੋੜ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਦਰਸਾਉਣ ਹੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਮਾਸ ਗੁਰੂ ਕੀ ਰਸੋਈ ਜਾਂ ਇੰਝ ਕਹਿ ਲਈਏ ਗੁਰੂ ਕੇ ਲੰਗਰ ਵਿਚ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਤੇ ਸਮੇ ਤੋ ਚਲ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ। ਹਾਲਾਂ ਕਿ ਲਿਖਾਰੀ ਨੇ ਇਹ ਦਾਅਵੇ ਬੰਨਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਕਿਸੇ ਵੀ ਕਿਸਮ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਣ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚੋਂ, ਗੁਰਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਵਿਚੋਂ, ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ ਜੀ ਦੀ, ਭਾਈ ਨੰਦ ਲਾਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਜਾਂ ਹੋਰ ਕਿਸੇ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਅਨੁਸਾਰੀ ਰਹਿਤਨਾਮੇ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਹਵਾਲਾ ਨਹੀ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਜੋ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਮਨੌਤਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸਿੱਧ ਕਰ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੋਵੇ। ਫਿਰ ਤਾਂ ਸਿੱਧਾ ਹੀ ਸਪੱਸ਼ਟ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਜੋ ਕੁਝ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੈ ਸਭ ਕੂੜ ਕਬਾੜ ਹੀ ਹੈ ਐਂਵੇ ਪ੍ਰਤੀਤ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਕਿਸੇ ਮਾਸ ਦੇ ਚਸਕਾਲੂ ਨੂੰ ਰਾਤੀਂ ਕਿਤੇ ਮੇਮਣੇ ਦਾ ਸੁਫਨਾ ਆਇਆ ਹੋਣਾ ਬੱਸ ਉਸਦਾ ਲੇਖ ਬਣਾ ਦਿੱਤਾ।
ਲਉ ਹੁਣ ਸੁਣੋਂ ਮਾਸ ਦੇ ਚਸਕਾਲੂ ਜੀ ਕਿ ਆਪਜੀ ਦੀ ਸਸ਼ਤਰ ਨੂੰ ਖੂਨ ਭੇਂਟ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਮਨੌਤ ਬਾਰੇ:
ਗੁਰ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਇਸ ਗੱਲ ਦੀ ਗਵਾਹੀ ਭਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਪੰਚਮ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹ ਦੀ ਸ਼ਹੀਦੀ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਜੇਕਰ ਸ਼ਸਤਰ ਪਹਿਨੇ ਨੇ ਤਾਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਛੇਵੇ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹ ਨੇ ਪਹਿਨੇ ਇਸ ਬਾਬਤ ਪੂਰੇ ਪੰਥ ਵਿਚ ਕੋਈ ਦੋ ਰਾਇ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਭ ਇਸ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਪਲਟਾਊ ਕਾਰਨਾਮੇ ਪ੍ਰਤੀ ਸੀਸ ਝੁਕਾਉਦੇ ਹਨ। ਫਿਰ ਹੋਰ ਦੇਖੋ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਕੇ ਘੋੜ ਸਵਾਰੀ ਕੀਤੀ, ਸ਼ਾਹੀ ਚੋਗਾ ਪਹਿਨਿਆ, ਫ਼ੌਜਾਂ ਰੱਖੀਆਂ, ਜ਼ੁਲਮੀਆਂ ਨਾਲ ਲੋਹਾ ਲਿਆ ਜੰਗਾਂ ਲੜੀਆਂ ਇਥੋ ਤੱਕ ਬਖਸ਼ਿਸ ਕੀਤੀ ਕਿ ਕੌਮ ਨੂੰ ਅਕਾਲ ਬੁੰਗਾ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖ਼ਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ) ਸਾਜ ਕੇ ਇਸ ਧਰਤੀ ਦਾ ਰਾਜ ਦੇ ਦਿੱਤਾ। ਦੁਨੀਆ ਦੇ ਤਖ਼ਤ ਬਦਲ ਸਕਦੇ ਹਨ, ਡੋਲ ਸਕਦੇ ਹਨ, ਭਸਮਾ ਭੂਸ ਹੋ ਸਕਦੇ ਹਨ ਪਰ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਾ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਹੱਥੀਂ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਤਖ਼ਤ ਰਹਿੰਦੀ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਤੱਕ ਅਡੋਲ ਇਸ ਧਰਤੀ ਤੇ ਖੜਾ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਚਲਾਏ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਪੰਥ ਦੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਕਮਾਂਡ ਹੇਠ ਭਗਤੀ ਅਤੇ ਸ਼ਕਤੀ ਦਾ ਸੌਮਾ ਬਣ ਵਿਕਾਰਾ ਅਤੇ ਵਿਕਾਰੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਨੱਥ ਪਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਸੁਜੋਗ ਅਗਵਾਈ ਦਿੰਦਾ ਰਹੇਗਾ ਹੈ। ਖੈਰ ਇਹ ਅਲੱਗ ਬਾਤ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸਨੂੰ ਅੱਜ ਖੋਰਾ ਲਾਇਆ ਜਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਇਸ ਵਾਰੇ ਫਿਰ ਕਿਤੇ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਕੀਤੀ ਜਾਵੇਗੀ।
ਕਹਿਣ ਤੋਂ ਭਾਵ ਕੀ ਅੱਜ ਤੱਕ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖ਼ਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੇ ਇਸ ਤਰਾਂ ਮਾਸੂਮ ਜਾਨਵਰ ਮਾਰ ਕੇ ਸ਼ਸਤਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਪੂਜਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋਈ। ਕੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹ ਨੇ ਕੋਈ ਇਸਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੀ ਪੂਜਾ ਕੀਤੀ ਜਾਂ ਕਰਵਾਈ? ਤਕਰੀਬਨ ਚਾਰ ਸਦੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਵਿਚ ਕੁਝ ਵੀ ਐਸਾ ਨਹੀ ਹੈ। ਆਉ ਹੁਣ ਅਗਾਂਹ ਚਲੀਏ ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਵਾਰੀ ਆਉਂਦੀ ਹੈ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਦਸ਼ਮੇਸ਼ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਦੀ ਅਤੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਵਲੋਂ ਕੀਤੀਆਂ ਰਚਨਾਵਾਂ ਦੀ ਇਹ ਦੱਸੋ ਕਿਥੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਐਸੀ ਮਨੌਤ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੋਵੇ। ਹਰਗਿਜ਼ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ।
ਅਸੀ ਇਥੇ ਸਿਰਫ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਿਕ ਵਰਨਣ ਇਸੇ ਕਰਕੇ ਹੀ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਹਾਂ ਕਿ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਤਾਂ ਇਹੋ ਜਿਹਾ ਕਾਰਾ ਤਾਂ ਬਿਲਕੁੱਲ ਹੀ ਜ਼ੁਲਮ ਹੈ ਤਾਂਹੀਉ ਤਾਂ ਪੰਥ ਵਿਚ ਇਹ ਕਾਰਾ ਪ੍ਰਵਾਨਤ ਨਹੀਂ। ਹਾਂ ਇਹ ਵੀਚਾਰ ਕਰਨੀ ਬਣਦੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਇਸ ਹਜ਼ੂਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਹੋ ਰਹੇ ਕਾਰੇ ਨੂੰ ਕੌਮ ਰੋਕਦੀ ਕਿਉਂ ਨਹੀਂ? ਜਿੱਥੇ ਤੱਕ ਦਾਸਰੇ ਨੂੰ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਹੈ ਇਸ ਕਾਰੇ ਨੂੰ ਰੋਕਣਾਂ ਵੀ ਕੌਮੀ ਲਿਸਟ ਵਿਚ ਸ਼ਾਮਿਲ ਹੈ। ਪਿਛਲੀ ਸਦੀ ਵਿਚ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਿੰਘਣੀਆਂ ਨੇ ਇਸ ਬਾਬਤ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖ਼ਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੋਂ ਇਜਾਜਤ ਮੰਗੀ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਕੌਮ ਹੋਰਨਾਂ ਵਡੇਰੇ ਘੱਲੂਘਾਰਿਆ ਵਿਚ ਹੀ ਲੱਗੀ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ ਇਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਕੌਮੀ ਤੌਰ ਤੇ ਕੋਈ ਅਜੇ ਐਕਸ਼ਨ ਨਹੀਂ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਗਿਆ। ਪਰ ਇਸਦਾ ਹਰਗਿਜ਼ ਇਹ ਮਤਲਬ ਨਹੀਂ ਲੈਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਕਾਰਵਾਈ ਜ਼ਾਇਜ ਹੈ ਇਕ ਨਾ ਇਕ ਦਿਨ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਨੱਥ ਪੈਣੀ ਹੈ।
ਸੋ ਸ਼ਸਤਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਪੂਜਾ ਦਾ ਇਸਤਰਾਂ ਦਾ ਸਿਲਸਿਲਾ ਬਿਲਕੁਲ ਮਨਘੜਤ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਨਿਪੁੰਨਸਕਤਾ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਹੈ ਕੋਈ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਪੂਛੇ ਬਈ ਜੇ ਤੁਸੀ ਸ਼ਸਤਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਖੂਨ ਦਾ ਹੀ ਟਿੱਕਾ ਲਾਉਣਾ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਕਿਸੇ ਖੂੰਖਾਰ ਜਾਨਵਾਰ ਸ਼ੇਰ, ਚੀਤੇ ਜਾਂ ਬਘਿਆੜ ਦਾ ਲਾਉ ਨਾਲੇ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਦੋ ਦੋ ਹੱਥ ਕਰ ਕੇ ਵੇਖੋ ਫੇਰ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਇਹ ਦਸ ਦੇਣਗੇ ਕਿ ਕਿਵੇਂ ਲਾਈਦੇ ਨੇ ਟਿੱਕੇ। ਨਾ ਤਹਾਡੀ ਕੱਲੇ ਕੱਲੇ ਡੀ ਬੋਟੀ ਬੋਟੀ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤੀ। ਜੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਕਿ ਲਾਡਲੇ ਅਖਵਾਉਦੇਂ ਹੋ ਕਰੋ ਦਸਮ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹ ਵਾਗੂੰ ਸ਼ੇਰ ਦਾ ਮੁਕਾਬਲਾ, ਛੱਡੋ ਖੁੱਲਾ ਇਕ ਸ਼ੇਰ ਜਾਂ ਬਘਿਆੜ ਤਖ਼ਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਸਾਹਮਣੇ ਫੇਰ ਦੇਖਦੇ ਹਾਂ ਕਿਹੜਾ ਲਾਉਦਾਂ ਸ਼ਸਤਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਟਿੱਕਾ। ਜਾਨਵਾਰ ਵੀ ਚੁਣਿਆ ਤਾਂ ਵਿਚਾਰਾ ਬੱਕਰਾਂ ਜਿਹਦਾ ਪਤਾ ਬਈ ਇਸਨੇ ਕਿਹੜਾ ਸਾਡਾ ਕੁੱਝ ਵਿਗਾੜ ਲੈਣਾ ਨਾਲੇ ਨੀਤ ਤਾਂ ਚਟਕਾਰੇ ਲਾ ਕੇ ਮਾਸ ਖਾਣ ਦੀ ਹੀ ਹੈ ਬਹਾਨਾ ਕੋਈ ਹੋਵੇ। ਉਹ ਸ਼ਰਮ ਕਰੋਂ ਸ਼ਰਮ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਨਾਲੋ ਤਾਂ ਬੱਕਰਾ ਹੀ ਚੰਗਾ ਉਹ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਰਜ਼ਾ ਵਿਚ ਰਹਿ ਕੇ ਸ਼ਾਕਾਹਾਰੀ ਹੀ ਅਹਾਰ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਤੁਸੀਂ ਲੋਗ ਹੋ ਕਿ ਮੂੰਹ ਦੇ ਸਵਾਦ ਲਈ ਤਰਾਂ ਤਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਢਕੋਸਲੇ ਕਰੀ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹੋ।

ਆਪਣੇ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਬਹੁਤਾ ਲੰਬਾ ਨਾ ਕਰਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਆਪਜੀ ਵੱਲੋ ਵਰਤੇ ਗਏ ਦੂਸਰੇ ਢਕੋਂਸਲੇ ਵੱਲ ਆਈਏ। ਆਪਜੀ ਨੇ ਜ਼ਿਕਰ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਵੇਲੇ ਤੋਂ ਲੰਗਰਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਮਾਸ ਦੀ ਵਰਤੋਂ ਸੀ ਪਰ ਪਿੱਛੋ ਜਾ ਕੇ ਸ਼ਾਕਾਹਾਰੀਆ ਦੇ ਡਰੋਂ ਲੰਗਰ ਵਿਚ ਵਰਤੋਂ ਬੰਦ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤੀ।
ਇਸ ਬਾਬਤ ਅਰਜ਼ ਹੈ ਜੀ ਕਿ ਕੀ ਆਪਜੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵੇਲੇ ਜਾਂ ਬਾਕੀ ਦੀਆਂ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹੀਆਂ ਵੇਲੇ ਉਥੇ ਜਾ ਕੇ ਲੰਗਰ ਛਕਦੇ ਰਹੇ ਹੋ ਜੋ ਇਹ ਫੋਕਾ ਦਾਅਵਾ ਬੰਨਦੇ ਹੋ। ਜੇਕਰ ਆਪਜੀ ਛਕਦੇ ਰਹੇ ਹੋ ਤਾਂ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਭਾਵ ਸਦੀਆਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਦਾ ਵਰਤਾਰਾ ਆਪਜੀ ਦੱਸ ਸਕਦੇ ਹੋ। ਫਿਰ ਤਾਂ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਦਿੱਬ ਦ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਟੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਮਾਲਕ ਵੀ ਹੋ। ਫਿਰ ਕਿਉਂ ਨਹੀ ਕੋਈ ਭਲੇ ਦੀ ਗੱਲ ਦਸਦੇ ਜਿਸ ਨਾਲ ਕੌਮ ਦਾ ਅਤੇ ਮਾਨਵਤਾ ਦਾ ਕੋਈ ਭਲਾ ਹੋਵੇ। ਨਹੀਂ ਤਾਂ ਸੁਣੋ ਫਿਰ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਜਿਹੜੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਵਿਚਰਦੇ ਰਹੇ ਨੇ ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਲਿਖਿਆਂ ਸੌ ਫੀਸਦ ਸੱਚ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੀ ਗਵਾਹੀ ਨਾਲ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਲਿਖੇ ਕੂੜਾਂ ਦੇ ਢੇਰ ਭਸਨਾ ਭੂਸ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੇ। ਵੇਖੋ ਕਿਨੇ ਕਮਾਲ ਦੀ ਗਵਾਹੀ ਗੁਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਅਨਿੰਨ ਸ਼ਰਧਾਲੂ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਨੇ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਹੈ। ਰਾਇ ਬਲਵੰਡ ਤਥਾ ਸਤੇ ਜੀ ਵਲੋਂ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਗਵਾਹੀ ਦੀ ਐਸੀ ਖੂਬੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸਨੂੰ ਸਮਝਣ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਬਹੁਤੀ ਅਰਥਾਂ ਬੰਦੀ ਵਿਚ ਵੀ ਨਹੀ ਪੈਣਾ ਪੈਂਦਾ ਔਰ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਕਿਸੇ ਹੋਰ ਅਰਥਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਬਦਲਿਆ ਵੀ ਨਹੀ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ। ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਰਾਮਕਲੀ ਕੀ ਵਾਰ ਵਿਚ ਅੰਕਿਤ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ:

ਸਤਹੁ ਖੇਤੁ ਜਮਾਇਓ ਸਤਹੁ ਛਾਵਾਣ॥
ਨਿਤ ਰਸੋਈ ਤੇਰੀਐ ਘਿਉ ਮੈਦਾ ਖਾਣੁ ॥ (ਪੰਨਾ 967)

ਹੁਣ ਦੱਸੋ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਤੁਕਾਂ ਦੀ ਕੀ ਤੋੜ ਮਰੋੜੀ ਕਰੋਗੇ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਸਪਸ਼ਟ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਘਰ ਦੀ ਰਸੋਈ ਵਿਚ ਘਿਉ ਅਤੇ ਆਟੇ ਦੇ ਪਦਾਰਥ ਬਣਦੇ ਤੇ ਵਰਤਦੇ ਸਨ। ਫਿਰ ਵੀ ਹੋ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ ਢੁੱਚਰ ਢਾਹੁਣ ਦੀ ਜਿਹਨੂੰ ਵਾਦੀ ਲੱਗੀ ਹੋਵੇ ਉਹ ਫਿਰ ਵੀ ਆਖੇ ਕਿ ਦੱਸੋ ਇਸ ਵਿਚ ਸਬਜ਼ੀ ਦਾ ਜ਼ਿਕਰ ਨਹੀ ਹੈ ਇਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਸ਼ਾਕਾਹਾਰੀ ਲੰਗਰ ਦਾ ਜ਼ਿਕਰ ਕਿਵੇ ਹੋਇਆ। ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਚਰਨਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਸਾਡੀ ਇਹ ਦਲੀਲ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਕੇ ਜੇਕਰ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਇਸੇ ਧਰਤੀ ਤੇ ਵਸਦੇ ਹੋ ਤਾਂ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਇਹ ਅੱਛੀ ਤਰਾਂ ਪਤਾ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ ਕਿ ਆਟਾ ਜਾਂ ਮੈਦਾ ਕਣਕ ਤੋ ਮਿਲਦਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਕਣਕ ਇਸ ਧਰਤੀ ਤੇ ਉਪਜਦੀ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਕਿ Vegetation ਦਾ ਹਿੱਸਾ ਹੈ। ਫਿਰ ਘਿਉ ਦਾ ਸਰੋਤ ਵੀ Vegetation ਹੀ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਤੇ ਸਾਫ ਸਿੱਧ ਹੋਇਆ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਕੇ ਲੰਗਰ ਸ਼ਾਕਾਹਾਰੀ ਹੀ ਹਨ। ਅਗਾਂਹ ਹੋਰ ਦੇਖੋ ਇਸੇ ਹੀ ਵਾਰ ਦੇ ਵਿਚ ਪਹਿਲਾ ਵੀ ਇਹ ਜ਼ਿਕਰ ਆਉਦਾਂ ਹੈ ਕਿ:

ਲੰਗਰਿ ਦਉਲਤਿ ਵੰਡੀਐ ਰਸੁ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਖੀਰਿ ਘਿਆਲੀ ॥ (ਪੰਨਾ 967)

ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਵਸਤੂਆ ਦੀ ਲੰਗਰਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਵਰਤੋਂ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਸੀ ਸਭ ਸ਼ਾਕਾਹਾਰੀ ਸਨ। ਇਕ ਢਿੱਲੀ ਜਿਹੀ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਆਪਜੀ ਨੇ ਹੋਰ ਛੱਡੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਮਗਰੋਂ ਜਾ ਕੇ ਸ਼ਾਕਾਹਾਰੀਆ ਦੇ ਡਰੋਂ ਲੰਗਰਾ ਵਿਚ ਮਾਸ ਬੰਦ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ। ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਵਡੇ ਸਿਆਣੇ ਲ਼ੇਖਕਾਂ ਤੇ ਹਾਸੀ ਆਉਦੀ ਐ ਬਈ ਕਦੋਂ ਜਾ ਕੇ ਬੰਦ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ? ਦੱਸਣ ਤਾਂ ਸਹੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਹਵਾਲੇ ਨਾਲ ਐਂਵੇ ਹਵਾਈਆ ਹੀ ਛਡੀ ਜਾਦੇਂ ਨੇ।ਅਸੀ ਤਾਂ ਇਹ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਹਾਂ ਕਿ ਜੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਸਰੀਰਕ ਸਮਿਆਂ ਤੋਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਘਰ ਵਿਚ ਮਾਸ ਦੀ ਵਰਤੋਂ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਤਾਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਮਾਈ ਕੇ ਲਾਲ ਦੀ ਇਹ ਹਿੰਮਤ ਵੀ ਨਹੀ ਸੀ ਕਿ ਉਹ ਇਸਨੂੰ ਬੰਦ ਕਰਵਾ ਸਕਦਾ। ਇਸ ਢੁੱਚਰ ਤੋ ਇਹ ਵੀ ਪਤਾ ਲਗ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਕੱਚ ਘਰੜਾਂ ਦਾ ਆਪਣੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਪ੍ਰਤੀ ਕਿੰਨਾ ਕੂ ਭਰੋਸਾ ਹੈ। ਖੈਰ! ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਭਰੋਸਾ ਹੋਵੇ ਜਾਂ ਨਾ ਹੋਵੇ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਇਹ ਦੱਸੋ ਕਿ ਅਸੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਅਕੱਟ ਬਚਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਮੰਨਈਏ ਜਾਂ ਆਪਜੀ ਵਰਗੇ ਆਪੂੰ ਬਣੇ ਸਿਰ ਫਿਰੇ ਵਿਦਿਆ ਦਾ ਦਬਾਲਾ ਕੱਢਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਵਿਦਿਵਾਨਾ ਦੀ? ਆਪ ਜੀ ਆਪਣੀ ਵਿਦਿਆ ਦਾ ਦਬਾਲਾ ਜਿਵੇ ਮਰਜ਼ੀ ਪਿੱਟੋ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਕੋਈ ਸਰੋਕਾਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਪਰ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਨਿੰਦਿਆ ਦਾ ਕੁਫਰ ਗੁਰੂ ਘਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੰਦ ਕਰੋ।

ਅੰਤ ਵਿਚ, ਆਪਣੇ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਪੇਸ਼ ਕਰਦਿਆ ਅਗਰ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਸ਼ਾਨ ਦੇ ਖਿਲਾਫ ਕੁੱਝ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਹੋਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਅਸੀ ਦੋਏ ਕਰ ਜੋੜ ਖਿਮਾ ਮੰਗਦੇ ਹਾਂ।

ਗੁਰੂ ਮਿਹਰ ਕਰੇ,

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਿਹ॥

Date: September 30, 2009 10:15PM

Guru Piareh jios,
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji KI fateh.

Although all of us are given the right to "air" our opinions here..i must say that i really enjoyed the posting by Khalsa Spirit Ji. The post reflects the "ID"...true Khalsa Spirit...Na ko beri Nahin Begana..disagreements can and do occur..but this is the way to write. Thank you ji. Deeply appreciated.

PS. if an English translation is given..a wider audience may benefit.

jrnYl isMG igAwnI "ArSI"

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib