View Post Listing    |    Search    

ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਗ਼ਲਤ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ
Posted by: admin (IP Logged)
Date: August 05, 2009 02:50PM

"amrik singh" <amrik_gursikh@yahoo.com>
To: tapoban@email.com
CC:
Subject: Please post this on the message board
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:03:59 +0000 (GMT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Dear Administrator ji,

I would like you to post the follwing article on your message forum because we haven't got an account on the tapoban forum. I would be really grateful if you would do it for us. Thanks in advance. Maharaj bhali kare....

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Title: ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਗ਼ਲਤ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ Mrs. Kamlesh (Kamlee + Klesh)

Message Body:
Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki Fateh Dear Sadh Sangat jee, recently a video on Youtube has been uploaded which shows a buddisht follower (Mrs. Kamlesh) doing wrong parchars of sikhi and calls Sikhi a newer version of Buddisht religion. The video can be found at this link: [www.youtube.com] A reply video has been posted to this which can be found at: [www.youtube.com] This Bibi is now said to living in Vancouver and she hasn't apologiesed for her act. So if some Singhs in Canada can get together and talk to this bibi then it will be a huge seva to the panth because she is spreading lies amongst the Buddhist, low cast and even Sikh people. Please Singho do something about it. Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Re: ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਗ਼ਲਤ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ
Posted by: Jarnail Singh "Arshi" Gyani (IP Logged)
Date: September 15, 2009 08:25AM

Kamlesh doesnt know anything...seems to me she is kamal + kalesh.
The last i heard she has apologised for her remarks and admitted she is wrong.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib