ਚੁਕਾਰਅਜ਼ਹਮਹਹੀਲਤੇਦਰਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ॥ਹਲਾਲਅਸਤਬੁਰਦਨਬਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰਦਸਤ॥੨੨॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Jarnail Singh - who stood against the sikh massacre of 1984
Posted by: dasandass (IP Logged)
Date: July 21, 2009 06:52AM

Guru Piyari Sikh Sangat Jio

Jarnail Singh, the Sikh Journalist who dared to stand alone (Surely with kirpa of AKAL PURAKH) against all the culprits of 1984 massacre, who stopped alone those culprits from participating in Indian Elections, who didn't care for his family to stand against injustice, who risked his esteemed career of journalism built with so many years of hard work has now being sacked by his employer DAINIK JAGRAN and currently have no source of income.

But Guru Piyaro, i acknowledge myself lucky to be in personal touch of that sikh hero due to my residence near his home, let me tell you a truth here that despite being unemployed, without any support from our Sikh leaders who proclaim themselves as "Representative of Sikh Community" and use to beg votes on the name of Sikhisam and Sikh raaj, this true Sikh, putter of Guru Gobind Singh is still in CHARDI KALA despite all odds.

Even to my surprise, without any support, he has decided to launch a book on 1984 just knowing one fact that Guru is with him. Wow.....what a faith he has in AKAL Purakh.

Also to keep alive this 1984 issue for which he has sacrificed almost everything of him, he has created his own BLOG

[www.jarnailsingh.in]

let me tell you one thing, he has got a great vision(With AKAL PURAKH Kirpa), he acknowledges the fact that justice after so many years since 1984 will be miracle as it require political will but he intents to keep the issue alive so that no one like Jagdish Tytler, Sajjan kumar and H.K.L. Bhagat type of person dare to do anything with Sikh Community.

By keeping the issue alive, World will come to know that even today even a single sikh have immense potential like Jarnail Singh reached to the roots of political career of Jagdish Tytler, Sajjan kumar who spent their entire lives just to built that and same got tarnished in a whack.

Further keeping the issue alive will prevent those culprits coming into indian politics again.

Here i request all Sikh Sangat to approach Jarnail Singh Blog (also spread this message to others)so that he can feel be supported from Panth which was the matter of Sikh leadres. As they do always, they promise but do nothing. Surely he refused Job offer from SGPC due to the reason that this issue would have become political and Those 1984 culprits would have labeled this heroic act and man as political motivated . See how this man preferred Panthic Matter over personal self.

One again Dono hath jor ke benti hai, visit his blog or call him at +919999220024.

This person to whom GURU choose for this KARNAMA, require support of various kind (Including funds for book publication not for personal self but to subsidies the book to have its vast reach, IT help from various IT professionals and etc. etc.).

Hope Sikh Sangat will come forward and explore their personal links to help this cause and will not let this heroic act go in vain.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib