ਨਸਾਜ਼ੋਨਬਾਜ਼ੋਨਫ਼ੌਜੋਨਫ਼ਰਸ਼॥ਖ਼ੁਦਾਵੰਦਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਿੰਦਹਿਐਸ਼ਿਅਰਸ਼॥੪॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

why has 1984 Saka not been added to Ardaas
Posted by: hopeless (IP Logged)
Date: September 09, 2008 12:17PM

If the loss of gurdwara in 1947 were added to the ardass........then why has 1984 not been added????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2008 12:52PM by admin.

Re: why has 1984 Saka not been added to Ardaas
Posted by: xzik101 (IP Logged)
Date: September 10, 2008 06:56AM

That's a good question. I have no idea.

Date: September 12, 2008 05:28AM

should we begin a movement here on this site to create an appropiate line that should be added and then try to get all the gurdwara outside india to write there letter of approval and then approach the Akal Thakt Sahib?????

Posted by: ramansingh (IP Logged)
Date: September 24, 2008 10:52AM

Vaheguru ji Ka kHalsa
Vaheguru ji ki fathe!

Don't you think, following section of Ardas cover all?

ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਸਿੰਘਣੀਆਂ ਨੇ ਧਰਮ ਹੇਤ ਸੀਸ ਦਿਤੇ, ਬੰਦ ਬੰਦ ਕਟਾਏ,
Jinhaan’ singhaan’ singhaniaan’ nae dHaram haet sees deettae, baaNd baaNd kataa-ae,

ਖੋਪਰੀਆਂ ਲੁਹਾਈਆਂ, ਚਰਖੜੀਆਂ ਤੇ ਚੜ੍ਹੇ, ਆਰਿਆਂ ਨਾਲ ਚਿਰਾਏ ਗਏ,
Khopariaan’ luhaa-ee-aan’, charkharee-aan’ tae charhae, aare-aan’ naal chiraa-ae ga-ae,

ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਲਈ ਕੁਰਬਾਨੀਆਂ ਕੀਤੀਆਂ, ਧਰਮ ਨਹੀਂ ਹਾਰਿਆ,
Gurduaare-aan’ dee saevaa la-ee kurbaaniaan’ keeTee-aan’, dHaram naheen’ haareaa,

ਸਿੱਖੀ ਕੇਸਾਂ ਸੁਆਸਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਨਿਬਾਹੀ, ਤਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੀ ਕਮਾਈ ਦਾ ਧਿਆਨ ਧਰ ਕੇ, ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਜੀ, ਬੋਲੋ ਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ॥
Sikhee kaesaan’ svaasaan’ naal nibhaa-ee, tinhaan’ dee kamaa-ee dah theaan dhar kae Khaalsaa jee bolo jee Vaaheguroo.

Date: September 25, 2008 04:00AM

i started this post thinking the addition of the line where we ask waheguru to allow us to freely visit gurdwara that the panth has been deprived of....was added after 1947 when some of our gurdwara fell to pakistans control.....but a singh has told me it was nothing to do with the partion so i beleive that nothing should be added as the above post shows it is suffice as it is......so this post should end.

Posted by: Anonymous User (IP Logged)
Date: September 25, 2008 06:21AM

No, the part of Ardas quoted above clearly refers to matrydom and Singhs/Singhnian who gave up their lives by choice- it mentions tortue methods

the innocent devotees who got gunned down because they were in Harimandir that day did not have a choice. those details dont cover it.

and Hopeless if the part of the Ardas doesnt cover partition Guruduaras (Am I hearing things or in the Ardas I hear dont they mention Guru Nanaks Birth Place Guruduara especially?)

I dont think we should alter Ardas though because it will make it sound political rather than about bhagti to the extent of matyrdom.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib