ਨਸਾਜ਼ੋਨਬਾਜ਼ੋਨਫ਼ੌਜੋਨਫ਼ਰਸ਼॥ਖ਼ੁਦਾਵੰਦਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਿੰਦਹਿਐਸ਼ਿਅਰਸ਼॥੪॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

how does gurbani/naam affect out body and its energy
Posted by: javab_deyo (IP Logged)
Date: May 23, 2008 12:55PM

waheguru ji ka khalsa
waheguru ji ki fateh

we know gurbani talks about both mann and tann become clean and blissful due to naam.......i do understand that your mind becomes more concentrated and you get more dhyaan on doing simran and reading baani but i wanted to know what affect does it have on our tann(body).

Specifically,i have uncontrolled sexual energy(discussed a lot but i am talking purely about the kaam energy here and not the thoughts or mann aspect of kaam)

Definitely with my mind not thinking it remains steady but if my mind wanders a little bit its chaos mainly because my shareer is so vulnerable and it always has this high energy level.

What does guru di baani tell us about this and how do we control our tann and this energy using naam/baani

Thanks a lot

Re: how does gurbani/naam affect out body and its energy
Posted by: Abhiyaasee (IP Logged)
Date: May 24, 2008 03:11AM

Look at Baba Deep Singh Jee.

that' one of infinite examples for tann energy due to naam baani

Posted by: kulbir singh (IP Logged)
Date: May 24, 2008 07:46AM

I am of the opinion that there is not a single function of the body that is done by the body automatically, without the aid of mind. Everything in the body is controlled by the mind, whether it is the subconscious mind or the conscious mind. Body is not an independent entity that can do anything by itself. All functions are controlled by the mind.

The effects of fear, stress, happiness, sorrow etc in mind are reflected on the body in some way or the other. Same way, when the mind is full of Gurbani and Naam, that too has the effect on the body. The body becomes Kanchan (shines like gold). Sometime in the coming future, daas will write a detailed article on this subject.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh

Date: May 24, 2008 10:12AM

thanks a lot kulbir singh jio .........i will be eagerly waiting

Posted by: Ekta Singh (IP Logged)
Date: May 24, 2008 02:47PM

Please write this article as soon a possible. Its a bentii!!

Date: July 04, 2008 11:56AM

veer kulbir singh ji .....GurFateh!!

i just wanted to make a request regarding the article that you said you were going to write in this posts regard......bentii ji

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib