ਰਹਿਣੀਰਹੈਸੋਈਸਿਖਮੇਰਾ॥ ਓੁਹਸਾਹਿਬਮੈਉਸਕਾਚੇਰਾ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Khalsa Raj is coming !
Posted by: hopeless (IP Logged)
Date: April 23, 2008 03:03PM

What one sows, one shall reap........
India's treatment of sikhs since 1947 is about to be re-addressed by Akal Purak.
punjab was your bread basket....so don't complain to god as you will indeed see the fruit that is to be reaped from such harsh treatment of sikhs.

[news.bbc.co.uk]

Re: Khalsa Raj is coming !
Posted by: oothpathang (IP Logged)
Date: April 23, 2008 08:02PM

How does that show Khalsa Raj is coming? You think Khalsa Raaj will come from the misfortune of poor people who don't have enough money to buy food?

Khalsa Raaj is coming, but not like this. Khalsa Raaj will come from religious revolution and maybe even a armed revolution, but not from the death of the poor and unfortunate in India as you are hoping. When Khalsa Raaj comes, these poor and unfortunate people will have food to eat, and they will live at a time where Dharm governs politics, and not politics governing Dharm. It will be like Satyug.

Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 24, 2008 07:44AM

Indian kisan is GREAT and indian politician has sold the indian farmer.

Solution: give AK-47 to farmers of Andhra, MP, Bihar and '''''''Admin Cut: We can't approve posts that promote violence'''''''

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2008 08:16AM by admin.

Date: April 24, 2008 09:29AM

"Khalsa Raaj is coming, but not like this. Khalsa Raaj will come from religious revolution and maybe even a armed revolution, but not from the death of the poor and unfortunate in India as you are hoping. When Khalsa Raaj comes, these poor and unfortunate people will have food to eat, and they will live at a time where Dharm governs politics, and not politics governing Dharm. It will be like Satyug."

who said i was hoping on the death of the poor.....i think you misunderstand gurmatt thinking..............it was in Bhai Rama Ji's book that he mentioned that their is a dark cloud over India and that the harvest of sin will be reaped by punjab and then rest of India....so does this not point to hardship and loss of life? Henry Kissenger had already decades ago made the point that controlling food is the weapon of choice and the world ruling elite are all pushing for population reduction and this is what we are seeing.....you would have to be blind as not to see it........and what are you on about armed revolution......i think it would take the intervention of Akal Purakh and not punjabies with AK47's

Posted by: oothpathang (IP Logged)
Date: April 24, 2008 10:58AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"who said i was hoping on the death of the poor.....i think you misunderstand gurmatt thinking..............it was in Bhai Rama Ji's book that he mentioned that their is a dark cloud over India and that the harvest of sin will be reaped by punjab and then rest of India....so does this not point to hardship and loss of life? Henry Kissenger had already decades ago made the point that controlling food is the weapon of choice and the world ruling elite are all pushing for population reduction and this is what we are seeing.....you would have to be blind as not to see it........and what are you on about armed revolution......i think it would take the intervention of Akal Purakh and not punjabies with AK47's"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

True, but something to note is that even in Bhai Rama Singh's book, he mentions how Khalsa Raj will be over all of India and not just Punjabi mainland as most Khalistanis are hoping. It's not suprising since Sikh heritage covers all of India and not just Punjab. Our Takhts are all over India. The original Panj Pyaray were from all over India. The Bhagats were from all over India. Guru Nanak Dev Jee travelled extenively all over India. Guru Gobind Singh Jee's life alone covers all of India. India, from north to south and east to west is all secred land. It's dotted with the Sikh spiritual history. When Khalsa Raj comes it will be over all of India not just Punjab. We already have Akalis ruling Punjab, would you consider that to be ‘Khalsa Raj’? I woudn’t.

Posted by: Boongawala (IP Logged)
Date: April 24, 2008 03:14PM

Abhiyaas.blogspot.com

Khalsa Raaj

Raaj Karega Khalsa Akee Rahe Na Koee

Is this true? Will there ever be a Khalsa Raaj?

Yes, this is true, there will be a Khalsa Raaj as stated above, only the pure will have power.

When will this Khalsa Raaj come?

This Khalsa Raaj will only come when we, as Amritdhari Gursikhs purify our minds. First of all we need to do Raaj over our minds, and then every worldy Raaj will come running behind.

How do we do Raaj over our mind?

There is only one way to do Raaj over our mind and that is to conquer this filthy mind through the love of the Lord, Vahiguroo's name, Athai Pehar (24 hours a day) Simran in the Dasam Duar (10th gate - highest state of conciousness). This will happen when the Surat (concentration) goes there through Abhiyaas. The concentration becomes one-to-one with the Shabad and that is where the game truly begins; there is no coming back from this one experience, this ecstacy, this amazing Ras, this amazing substance! That is why in Gurbani Mahaaraaj has called Naam a drug (amal) once we are hooked on to it not even a cold turkey can pull us off , unlike Heroin addicts.

The concentration of naam keeps us buzzing and uplifted, we should never feel down. Drenched in this sublime essence of Naam, now comes 'Gurmukh Rome Rome Har Dhiaavai' - This is when ever pore on our body starts repeating Vahiguroo's name. Gursikhs think it is very difficult to get to these stages, but no, it is very easy with Mahaaraaj's blessing and past Karam (deeds) it is easily obtained. The reason we don’t get to these higher stages in Simran is simply because we desire these stages, once we start to desire these stages then progression becomes painfully slow because then comes the stage of actually keeping your desired stages; this ultimately means that progression comes to sudden halt.

Another major point is that Gursikhs must not frown upon any other Jathebandee or upon any Gursikhs, this will lead to problems within the Panth, we must coem to realise that the Joth (light) of God is contained within every single thing.

Daas will now finish by reciting a beautiful Pangtee from Guru Arjan Dev Jee's Bani. 'RAAJ NA CHAHOON, MUKHT NA CHAHOON, MAN PREET CHARAN KAMLAARE.' I do not seek Power and I do not seek Liberation, my mind is in love with your lotus feet (Guru Granth Sahib Jee, Ang 534). This is the only time we get Khalsa Raaj in the true sense, because every Amritdhari Gursikh there is in the Panth will not desire Khalsa Raaj, he or she will simply want the love of Guru Sahibs lotus feet; and then comes 'MAN JEETAI, JAG JEET', if you can conquer your mind, then you can conquer the universe, which in turn brings:

'RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA AKEE RAHE NA KOEE.'

Posted by: Atma Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 25, 2008 03:27AM

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹ

khalsa jeeo,

the above post, taken from abhiyaas blogpsot, is what is called tat-gurmat.

we should all take note of such parchaar which does the following:

- shows how any desire apart from naam prem-bhagtee brings spiritual decline/spiritual halt

- shows how everything is in the hands of siree guroo sahib jee whose khushee we must obtain

- shows how naam prem-bhagtee is the answer to everything

what a lovely post.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹਿ

ਦਾਸ,
ਆਤਮਾ ਸਿੰਘ

Posted by: nobody (IP Logged)
Date: April 25, 2008 10:30AM

cleansing ones own mind is an ongoing process which can take many lifetimes dependant on individual karam

khalsa raaj in a temporal sense is a different ball game altogether and seems to be overdue

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2008 11:11AM by admin.

Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2008 02:46PM

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ
ਵਾਇਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ॥

ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਜੀ,

ਆਪ ਜੀ ਨਾਲ ਇਹ ਵਾਰਤਾਲਾਪ ਸਾਂਝੀ ਕਰਨਾ ਚਾਹਾਂਗੇ।

ਕਿਸੇ ਗੁਰਮੁਖ ਨੇ ਸੰਤ ਸਰੂਪ ਬਾਬਾ ਅਤਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਪੁੱਛਿਆ, "ਕੀ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਉਹੋ ਪੁਰਾਤਨ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਹੈ?"
ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਫ਼ੁਰਮਾਇਆ, "ਹਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਉਹੋ ਹੀ ਹੈ।"
ਫਿਰ ਪ੍ਰੇਮੀ ਨੇ ਪੁੱਛਿਆ, "ਅਗਲੇ ਸ਼ਹੀਦ ਮੁਰੀਦ ਕਿੱਥੇ ਹਨ? ਨਜ਼ਰ ਨਹੀ ਆਉਂਦੇ।"
ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਲੰਮਾ ਸਾਹ ਭਰ ਕੇ ਬੋਲੇ, "ਭਾਈ ਵਿਚੇ ਹੀ ਹਨ ਪਰ ਸੁੱਖਾਂ ਨੇ ਦੱਬ ਲਏ ਹਨ।"
ਪ੍ਰੇਮੀ ਨੇ ਫੇਰ ਪੁੱਛਿਆ, "ਮਹਾਰਾਜ ਜੀ, ਕਿੰਨਾ ਸਖ਼ਤ ਅੰਧੇਰ ਹੈ। ਕਦੀ ਸਾਡਾ ਪਾਸਾ ਵੀ ਪਰਤੇਗਾ?"
ਇਹ ਸੁਣ ਕੇ ਬਾਬ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਚਿਹਰੇ 'ਤੇ ਇਕ ਖਾਸ ਇਲਾਹੀ ਦਮਕ ਆਈ ਤੇ ਬੜੇ ਜ਼ੋਰ ਨਾਲ ਬੋਲੇ, "ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਾਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਘਰ ਦੀ ਜੜ੍ਹ ਪਤਾਲ ਵਿਚ ਲੱਗੀ ਹੈ, ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਕੋਈ ਹਿਲਾ ਨਹੀ ਸਕਦਾ। ਕਈ ਜਤਨ ਕਰ ਕੇ ਚਲੇ ਗਏ ਗਏ ਅਤੇ ਕਈ ਚਲੇ ਜਾਣਗੇ ਪਰ ਗੁਰੂ ਮਹਾਰਾਜ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਘਰ ਦੀ ਖੇਲ ਇਕ ਦਿਨ ਪੂਰੀ ਹੋ ਕੇ ਰਹੇਗੀ। ਜੋ ਜੋ ਅਰਸ਼ੀ ਪਿਤਾ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਮਹਾਰਾਜ ਦੇ ਵਾਕ ਹਨ, ਉਹ ਪੂਰੇ ਹੋਣਗੇ ਅਤੇ ਕਲਜੁਗ ਵਿਚ ਸਤਜੁਗ ਵਰਤੇਗਾ।"

ਦਾਨਵ ਦੇਵ ਫਨਿੰਦ ਨਿਸਾਚਰ ਭੂਤ ਭਵਿਖ ਭਵਾਨ ਜਪੈਂਗੇ॥ (ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦)

ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਮਨ ਵਿਚ ਪੂਰਨ ਨਿਸ਼ਚਾ ਸੀ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਮਹਾਰਾਜ ਇਕ ਵੇਰਾਂ ਆਪ ਪ੍ਰਗਟ ਹੋ ਕੇ ਸਿੱਖੀ ਸ਼ਾਨ ਦਾ ਜਲਵਾ ਵਿਖਾਣਗੇ। ਇਵੇਂ ਹੀ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਸਨ, "ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਾ ਰਾਜ ਨਵਾਂ ਖੰਡਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਫੈਲ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਹੁਣ ਤਕ ਫੈਲ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ, ਕਿਸੇ ਦਾ ਹਟਾਇਆ ਨਹੀਂ ਹਟ ਸਕਦਾ। ਇਸੇਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦਸਮੇਸ਼ ਜੀ ਦਾ ਦਰਸਾਇਆ ਖੰਡਾ ਨਵਾਂ ਖੰਡਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਝੁਲੇਗਾ ਅਤੇ ਕਿਸੇ ਦਾ ਮਿਟਾਇਆ ਨਹੀ ਮਿਟ ਸਕਦਾ।" ਅਤੇ " --- ਨੌ ਖੰਡੀ ਝੰਡਾ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸ਼ਮੇਸ਼ ਜੀ ਦਾ ਜ਼ਰੂਰ ਵਰਤੇਗਾ ਅਤੇ ਐਸਾ ਵਰਤੇਗਾ ਕਿ ਇਕ ਦਿਨ ਦੁਨੀਆਂ ਯਾਦ ਕਰੇਗੀ।"

ਸੌ ਭਾਈ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਰਾਜ ਤਾਂ ਜਰੂਰ ਆਵੇਗਾ ਪਰ ਜਦੋਂ ਵੀ ਆਵੇਗਾ ਨਾਮ ਅਭਿਆਸ ਦੀਆਂ ਅਟੁੱਟ ਕਮਾਈਆ ਸਕਦਾ ਆਵੇਗਾ ਨਾ ਕੇ ਕਾਮਰੇਡਾਂ ਦੀ ਰੀਸੇ ਜਿੰਦਾਬਾਦ ਮੁਰਦਾਬਾਦ ਦੇ ਆਨਮਤੀ ਨਾਅਰਿਆਂ ਸਕਦਾ ਤੇ ਰਾਜ ਭੀ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸ਼ਮੇਸ਼ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਵਰੋਸਾਏ ਖ਼ਾਲਸੇ ਹੀ ਕਰਨਗੇ ਨਾ ਕਿ ਸਾਡੇ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਵਰਗੇ ਕਚ ਪਿਲੇ ਨਾਮ ਧਰੀਕ ਸਿੱਖ।

ਗੁਰੂ ਮਿਹਰ ਕਰੇ।

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ
ਵਾਇਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ॥

Posted by: dilpuri (IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2008 08:22PM

My way of thinkg is little different,
What ever is happening at present in the world. It may be worst than this may happen in the world in coming time. Liek islamic terrorism may be the cause of end of world.
Then under leadership and guidance of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji world will realize piece, where every one will be equal like in Ram raj,
The it will be a khalsa raj
It may take anothe five hundred years or so.

Posted by: Atma Singh (IP Logged)
Date: May 13, 2008 07:30AM

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹ

khalsa jeeo,

i posted most of the below elsewhere, but it seems relevent here also:

i personally hate it when people try to make out as though an 'independent panjaab not controlled by the centre and led by 'sikh' politicians' i.e. their version of khalistaan, is something that every sikh must agree with. even worse, 'modern day khalistaanees' use this concept interchangeably with the concept of halemee raaj.

halemee raaj has universal implications and significance. ..it speaks to us of the true khalsa philosophy spreading everywhere, not primarily through some sort of human-inspired missionary zeal, but primarily through a change in global consciousness as kaljug turns into satjug...of compassion growing in the world, of hungry mouths being fed, of animals not being killed for food etc., of spiritually- motivated leaders and populations. ..halemee raaj would amost appear be like the manisfestation of sachkhand on this karambhoomee (earth/gross material plane governed by cause and effect i.e. karam). hence, halemee raaj is no small thing...only one thing will lead to halemee raaj - the growing presence of naam-rasaeyae khalsa, practising tat-gurmat.

on the other hand, dropping straight back down to the present scenario with a big bang, the present day notion of a 'khalistaan', as it is always labelled and presented, has very limited implications. i don't know about anyone else but i certainly wouldn't want the current crop of 'sikh leaders' in charge of even an independent panjaab, via a plebiscite, if it was offered on a plate tomorrow.

yes - more independence/self-determination/rights for panjaab

no - not a 'khalistan', anywhere in the near future, for panjabee leaders to rule over on some sort of communal, short-sighted, spiritually-bankrupt basis.

the sad but honest fact is that the panth's 'leaders' do not currently have the ability to manage to keep the toilets of gurduaarae saahibaa(n) clean, let alone efficiently run a 'khalistzan' which they tell us will be a halemee raaj.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹਿ

ਦਾਸ,
ਆਤਮਾ ਸਿੰਘ

Date: May 13, 2008 11:22AM

This is how I see it........
India will become a failed state due to economic collapse (they are nothing compared to the amazing growth and developement of China) .......civil war will ensue and different states will self govern......panjab will resemble a failed african state and hence may welcome aid and assistance from Khalsa who live abroad........i wouldn't trust a punjabi to run a bath.

Posted by: Harcharan Singh (IP Logged)
Date: May 13, 2008 12:51PM

Excellent points veer Atma Singh Ji, my sentiments exactly.

I would only say that your example using sachkhand, even though possibly metaphoric, is incorrect, as you speak of wordly ideals (gun) where as I would say sachkhand is beyond these - nirguna.

Posted by: dilpuri (IP Logged)
Date: May 15, 2008 08:02PM

It is like Billi de bhane Chhikka Tuta

Posted by: anom7 (IP Logged)
Date: May 24, 2008 01:46AM

btw india is progressing far more economically than china
its numer ONE right now in the world
if u were in buisness ud kno EVERYONES going to india
chinas old news, indias where the moneys at
not punjab neccesarily, jalandhar and stuff, but moslty like bombay and new dehli areas are booming for now
so i dunt kno wat ure talkin bout
there isnt gonna be no civil war, india aint gonn ajus fall apart
i dunt kno why every generation has idiots who think theres a doomsday coming, and each geenration passes by without one

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib