ਚੁਕਾਰਅਜ਼ਹਮਹਹੀਲਤੇਦਰਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ॥ਹਲਾਲਅਸਤਬੁਰਦਨਬਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰਦਸਤ॥੨੨॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

I N S P I R A T I O N ! ! !
Posted by: ... (IP Logged)
Date: April 22, 2008 09:45AM

vaheguroojeekakhalsa vaheguroojeekeefateh!!

khalsa jio, this forum has been known for its highly inspirational posts. one such topic that i read several years ago is the following:
[www.tapoban.org]

this is a benti to anyone reading this, please share any inspirational stories you may have, whether they are about your personal life or the jeevan of gursikhs.

vaheguroojeekhalsa vaheguroojeekeefateh!!

the following has been taken from DiscoverSikhi
Quote:

BUMPING INTO A MONA

One evening, we had just finished doing keertan at Singh Sabha Slough. A singh phoned and said he had booked kirtan in Hounslow, and we should come straight away. Bhai sahib said lets go quickly, we should always be on time.

As Bhai sahib, his singhni, myself and another youth walked downstairs into the joorian section. A mona was walking in the Gurdwara. He bumped into Bhai sahib. He said sorry, and looked in Bhai sahib face. Those who knows bhai sahib know how enigmatic his smile his, and how his face always shines.

Bhai sahib said to him, I came here to especially see you, I have something for you. Bhai sahib took off his dastaar and handed it to him. The mona could not believe it was said to him with so much pyaar and humilty.

From that day that mona kept his kesh and came into sikhi...

Re: I N S P I R A T I O N ! ! !
Posted by: Hau Apraadhi (IP Logged)
Date: April 29, 2008 01:19PM

vaahegurooooooooooooo!!! thats kirpaa man!! akaaaaaaaaal!

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib