ਜਾਕਉਹਰਿਰੰਗੁਲਾਗੋਇਸੁਜੁਗਮਹਿਸੋਕਹੀਅਤਹੈਸੂਰਾ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

india's problem and solutions
Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 21, 2008 06:11AM

india's problem :UP Bihar Haryana Delhi

solution: power to sikhs, power to marathas,power to south indians.power to north east, freedom of kashmiris

good and bad people are everywhere but south indians are the best people in india, they are better than marathas and punjabis.

utmost beadbi of guru nanak dev jee's saroop
Posted by: Abhiyaasee (IP Logged)
Date: April 21, 2008 09:56AM

[www.panthic.org]

we must do something about this.

what can we do. we can't let this go on.

Re: india's problem and solutions
Posted by: oothpathang (IP Logged)
Date: April 21, 2008 12:35PM

Harinder Singh, South Indians are very nice people. They have no bias against anyone because of religion. As for Haryana, Himachal and Chandigarh, one day those parts will reunite with Punjab. Even Pakistani Punjab belongs to us along with Kashmir. Those parts were part of the Sikh empire build by the blood of countless Shaheeds. Kashmir was conquered by Shaheeds Hari Singh Nalua and Akali Phula Singh. Kashmir belongs only to the Sikhs and no one else.

If the Britishers had not invaded India, who do you think would have been ruling Kashmir today? It would have been Sikhs. Kashmir is the natural extension of Punjab. 5 of Punjab's rivers flow through j&k. That land belongs to us.

Re: india's problem and solutions
Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 24, 2008 01:39PM

I lived in south india for about 3-4 months. The most amazing part I found was the respect they have for women. I saw women conductors doing service in the night. Now that is just unbelievable. Then the south indian food is AMAZING. Their dosa is just out of the world. Other thing is that most indians suffer from the inferiority complex of speaking their mother tongue but its the opposite in south india. I feel south indians shud rule india and the corrupt politicians from bihar and UP shud be punished.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib