ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

How do I report a Website to Akal Takht Sahib?
Posted by: Harjas Kaur (IP Logged)
Date: April 01, 2008 05:44AM

If a website is defending the tankiya of Kala Afghana and Ghugga and even accusing AKJ and Tapoban Singhs of stooping so low as to create nindya against KA and physically assault Ghugga, how can I report that website for allowing those kind of comments? Isn't it a violation of Akal Takht hukamnama to promote views of Kala Afghana and Ghugga?

What should the Sikh sangat do when confronted by these kind of attacks? Thank you jios.

Re: How do I report a Website to Akal Takht Sahib?
Posted by: JugrajSingh (IP Logged)
Date: April 02, 2008 08:14AM

I think just as certain other types of media are reported .ie certain newspapers are banned, the website could also be brought to the attention of Akal Takht.

But websites are easy to move and names can be changed quite easily...

Posted by: sidhu.hcl (IP Logged)
Date: April 02, 2008 03:14PM

By readind thru the book "Bipran ki reet toh sach da marg" i think Tankhaiyaa S.kala afgana sahib (and his follower Ghugga) has fallen somewhre from the narrow line of sikhi jiwan to a place whre he is striving to question for his own existance.

This awastha is very well explained by SANT MASKIN ji .. He use to say tht sikh jiwan is "khandyon tikhi, vaalo nikki , et maarg chalna.." and whn someone is moving on the path and once he became giani, whn he is abt to reach the ultimate god thru his practise he sear a Blankness just before the god to achieve. If one falls from this awastha either he became mad, or starts thinking himslf as supreme as he finds no god thereafter. i think a giani person like tankhaiyaa kala afgana must have fallen from here.

according to me i think his condition is very well explained by idiom "Deepak thale andhera "

the things he had written can be expected from a abhiyaasee but a person like him if a talks like tht he can be regarded as foolish.

Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 03, 2008 02:44AM

I feel u need to report the people behind that website(along with the site address)

Posted by: Harcharan Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 03, 2008 06:38AM

Kala Afghana is a tankiya and in any case doesn't recognise Akal Takhts authority, so what is the point telling Akal Takht?

It's a free world, you can't police peoples views and opinions, he is entitled to them as a free man. The Panth has taken the action which was within it's power, thats it.

If people are really bothered by this not so popular egotist, then set up a counter website to refute his claims. He is excommunicated, he can do what he likes, better to spend your time and effort concentrating on your own spiritual growth.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib