View Post Listing    |    Search    

life after death, and close bonds
Posted by: anom7 (IP Logged)
Date: March 20, 2008 09:38PM

we all develop close bonds in thise life
be it our brothers and sisters, friends, mother, father
after death, i used to think it wud be everyone for themsevles
but now after a while, i dont think thas true
i dunt think vaheguru wud give such love for someone, pure love, and then just destroy it
vaheguru is the giver of mercy and doing something liek that wudnt make sence to e
if anybody knows any specific sakhee, or specific thuks relating to this it wud be of great help
i kno vaheguru is important, and his pyaar shud be there
but wat if we have both pyaar for vaheguru, and do jaap naam
does that mean our bonds still are destroyed

Re: life after death, and close bonds
Posted by: skaur (IP Logged)
Date: April 03, 2008 01:04PM

Vaheguru is in every single morsel of creation in this world and beyond. If we have extreme love and affection for one person, that same love and affection should exist for every other person out there as well.

When we "love" certain people more than others, we are discriminating against Vaheguru's creation.

When we "love" people, we should be loving the Vaheguru that's in them, which is the same in every other person as well.

Attachment is one of our "bonds" which we need to mentally rif of ourselves. In terms of life and death, it's our attachment (moh) that to specific people, which cause us to not accept bhaanaa (the will of God).

Hope this helps...

Posted by: M Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 03, 2008 06:19PM

SAJAN SAI NAAL MAI CHALDIAN NAAL CHALLAN. JITHE LEKHA MANGAI THITHE KHARE DISSAN

Posted by: sidhu.hcl (IP Logged)
Date: April 04, 2008 01:53PM

for one who dont do the bhakti of god

jamm jamm mare, mare fir jamme , bahut saja hai bhaya desh lamme

Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 05, 2008 08:40AM

I personally have lots of love for my mother. She has done so much for me. I hope I am able to make some connection with my mother after my death.
I have a very sweet pet dog(it is treated as a child by my mother and gets more to eat than me,hahahahahahahaha). It sits very quietly near my legs when I do abhiyaas. I hope I am able to do something for my dog so that my dog can get manukha jamma and can get gurmat naam.

<< but wat if we have both pyaar for vaheguru, and do jaap naam >>
very true!
I am sure that Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee, his great wife Mata Kartar Kaur jee and his great great mother must be together in Sachkhand.
WHAT A PLAY!

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib