ਨਸਾਜ਼ੋਨਬਾਜ਼ੋਨਫ਼ੌਜੋਨਫ਼ਰਸ਼॥ਖ਼ੁਦਾਵੰਦਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਿੰਦਹਿਐਸ਼ਿਅਰਸ਼॥੪॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

2012 to be or not to be that is the question!
Posted by: AmritAtwal (IP Logged)
Date: February 19, 2008 08:27AM

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Any Singhs have views on 2012? There has been alot of noise made about the cosmic alignment and it's impact on the planet. I know that many Singhs are looking into Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth and believe something is heading our way which is global. I have spoken to some Singhs recently and they have also said churn the bani of our Guru it is also found there but we choose to not look and carry on reading like robots.
I know many Singhs who believe there will be a huge event for Sikhs within our lifetime but know one is sure what.

I myself will carry on as usual but to be mindful and i am listening to all views and deny none. I think we should all practice Shastar Vidya and learn as much Bani as possible.

There must have been a reason why our 10th Nanak gave us the sword when even he knew the world of the gun is coming.

Fateh

Singh

Re: 2012 to be or not to be that is the question!
Posted by: hopeless (IP Logged)
Date: February 19, 2008 02:53PM

[www.sikhnet.com]

He who hath wisdom.....666

Human rights in europe?

AAHRUS (DENMARK): The Sikh youth Ripudaman Singh, who was facing trial because he was wearing a traditional sword of a baptised Sikh when he visited the United States embassy in Denmark, has finally lost the case though the High Court remitted the six-day jail sentence. The sword however has been confiscated. The verdict was pronounced on Tuesday. The City Court had found the prosecuted guilty in violating the weapon law and had fined the prosecuted for 3,000 DKK and confiscated the knife. Also the High Court found the prosecuted guilty for the violation of the weapon law, but changed the sentence delivered earlier by the City Court, so that the fine has been annulled.

The argument of the High Court is: "After the production of evidence in front of the High Court it is found proven that the prosecuted at the moment named by the indictment, at the entrance of the American Embassy in Copenhagen, was carrying a kirpan in a public place. "For these reasons, as stated by the City Court, it is further proved that this kirpan must be considered as a knife, that is included in weapon law § 4, par. 1, 1st period. It is therefore forbidden to carry a knife in public places, unless it happens in relation to the practice of a profession, for use in hunting, fishing or practice of a sport or has a similarly recognisable purpose. "After this production of evidence, included the explanation of the prosecuted, has to be reduced to the reason, that the prosecuted, being a Sikh, has carried the knife as a religious symbol.

"For these reasons, as stated by the City Court, it is agreed that the circumstance of the prosecuted carrying the knife as a Sikh, cannot be regarded as a similarly recognisable purpose, included in the decision for the exceptions in weapon law § 4, par. 1, 1st period, second part. "It is moreover agreed, that this interpretation of weapon law § 4, par. 1, is not in conflict with art. 9 of the European Convention on Human Rights, since measures against the possession of weapons like this are necessary in a democratic society on account of public safety and to protect the public order, cf. art. 9, par. 2 of the Convention. "It is therefore agreed, that the prosecuted is guilty, as it had been established by the judgement of the City Court.

"After all the information about the prosecuted, the reason for the prosecuted to possess a knife and the other circumstances of the case, such exceptional extenuating circumstances are found, that the punishment should be dropped, cf. Penal Code § 83, 2nd period." "Two voters agreed, after the circumstances of the case, that it is required in order to prevent further violations of the law, that the knife this case was about should be confiscated, cf. Penal Code § 75, 2nd part, nr. 1." "One voter finds it not necessary to confiscate the knife to prevent further violations, in regard to the information that the prosecuted got the knife (kirpan) when he got baptised in 1996 and the circumstance that the prosecuted, following his statement, has respected the judgement of the City Court and has not been carrying a kirpan for 2 years. This voter votes therefore to free the prosecuted from the claim for confiscation." Regarding this question the sentence is pronounced after the majority among the voters, so that the decision of the City Court about confiscation is confirmed.

The High Court confirms therefore the judgment, even though the punishment by means of a fine is dropped. Earlier, the Akal Takht jathedar Joginder Singh Vedanti had promised to pursue the case but little was heard of whether this was done.

Posted by: hopeless (IP Logged)
Date: February 19, 2008 03:12PM

"I know that many Singhs are looking into Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth and believe something is heading our way which is global. I have spoken to some Singhs recently and they have also said churn the bani of our Guru it is also found there but we choose to not look and carry on reading like robots.
"

WOWWWWWWWWW! what did they say????????????????????????????? any singh i have ever spoken to at least says something to back it up ,so please enlighten us!

Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: February 19, 2008 06:31PM

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Khalsa jio,

"I know that many Singhs are looking into Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth and believe something is heading our way which is global. I have spoken to some Singhs recently and they have also said churn the bani of our Guru it is also found there but we choose to not look and carry on reading like robots."

We think Dasam Granth is not a Jantri (calendar) which tells the dates of when something is going to happen. We think we should not indulge our self in TANTRIK practices and waste our precious time rather try to focus on naam. Here is what Guru Sahib say:

ਚਿੰਤਾ ਤਾ ਕੀ ਕੀਜੀਐ ਜੋ ਅਨਹੋਨੀ ਹੋਇ ॥
ਇਹੁ ਮਾਰਗੁ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਕੋ ਨਾਨਕ ਥਿਰੁ ਨਹੀ ਕੋਇ ॥੫੧॥
Only then one should worry, if a thing, not expected to happen, comes to pass.
This is the way of the world. None is ever stable, O Nanak.

ਜੋ ਉਪਜਿਓ ਸੋ ਬਿਨਸਿ ਹੈ ਪਰੋ ਆਜੁ ਕੈ ਕਾਲਿ ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਇ ਲੇ ਛਾਡਿ ਸਗਲ ਜੰਜਾਲ ॥੫੨॥
Whosoever is born, he must perish. Every one shall fall today or tomorrow.
O Nanak, sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, and give up all other entanglements.

Guru Mehar Karay

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: February 20, 2008 04:49AM

Pyare veer AmritAtwal,
If u can spare time, please read this website: [www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net]

<<I think we should all practice Shastar Vidya and learn as much Bani as possible.

There must have been a reason why our 10th Nanak gave us the sword when even he knew the world of the gun is coming>>>

What u wrote is very true. It is the hukam of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj jee to be shastardhari all the time,not to get separated from shastars even for a microsecond.A singh who is not shastardhari or does not like shastars shud think twice whether he deserves to be called a singh or not.

Basically if something terrible happens in the future (chances are something extremely terrible might happen which will have no parallel in the history of mankind), what singhs need to do is just to follow all the hukams of Satguru jee, keep all physical rehits like sarbloh,bana,decrease the bandhans of maya around them and get ready to die for Satguru jee and Satguru jee is going to protect His singhs. If Satguru is on our side, ferr kiss da darrr.
Gurdev Mata Gurdev Pita Gurdev Suaami Parmeshra ||

Posted by: Daljeet Singh (IP Logged)
Date: February 20, 2008 06:28AM

vaahegurujeekaakhalsaaavaahegurujeekeefatehhh

Agree with KhalsaSpirit veerjee, concentrate on naam as much as possible rest is dhand, maya.

"Gurmat (Sikh Faith) preaches that just as the creater Waheguru created this world without consulting anyone, he take his creation back into non-existence without consulting anyone."

GurbaaNee tells us that nothing is permanent, Vaahegurujee has created and destroyed many universes and civilizations, the world outside of earth is enormous, there's no end to it, there are billions of earths out there, how great is HE? Earth is created by his will which will also be destroyed by his will.

GurbaaNee is not a "book of prophecies", guru saaheb jee gave us this understanding to reach akaal purkh vaaheguruu, there's no mention or direct reference of things like the end of the world, world wars, avtaar incarnation have no direct reference in baaNee.

One comes to the understanding of such things only through japping naam and studying gurbaaNee. The following shabad which is used in reference to this end of world theory of 2012 by the world drowning in water, the only real mention of it could be in the following shabad..

ਮਹਲਾ੧॥
Mehlā 1.
First Mehl:

ਨਾਨਕਚੁਲੀਆਸੁਚੀਆਜੇਭਰਿਜਾਣੈਕੋਇ॥
Nānak cẖulī­ā sucẖī­ā jė bẖar jāṇai ko­ė.
O Nanak, the mouth is truly cleansed by ritual cleansing, if you really know how to do it.

ਸੁਰਤੇਚੁਲੀਗਿਆਨਕੀਜੋਗੀਕਾਜਤੁਹੋਇ॥
Surṯė cẖulī gi­ān kī jogī kā jaṯ ho­ė.
For the intuitively aware, cleansing is spiritual wisdom. For the Yogi, it is self-control.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਣਚੁਲੀਸੰਤੋਖਕੀਗਿਰਹੀਕਾਸਤੁਦਾਨੁ॥
Barahmaṇ cẖulī sanṯokẖ kī girhī kā saṯ ḏān.
For the Brahmin, cleansing is contentment; for the householder, it is truth and charity.

ਰਾਜੇਚੁਲੀਨਿਆਵਕੀਪੜਿਆਸਚੁਧਿਆਨੁ॥
Rājė cẖulī ni­āv kī paṛi­ā sacẖ ḏẖi­ān.
For the king, cleansing is justice; for the scholar, it is true meditation.

ਪਾਣੀਚਿਤੁਨਧੋਪਈਮੁਖਿਪੀਤੈਤਿਖਜਾਇ॥
Pāṇī cẖiṯ na ḏẖop­ī mukẖ pīṯai ṯikẖ jā­ė.
The consciousness is not washed with water; you drink it to quench your thirst.

<b>ਪਾਣੀਪਿਤਾਜਗਤਕਾਫਿਰਿਪਾਣੀਸਭੁਖਾਇ॥੨॥
Pāṇī piṯā jagaṯ kā fir pāṇī sabẖ kẖā­ė. ||2||
Water is the father of the world; in the end, water destroys it all. ||2||</b>

This shabad as a whole is referring to impurity and cleanliness and what it means to different people some mentions are to brahmins, yogis, and kings. The message is that impurity comes from ego and cleanliness comes from naam. Purity is not obtained only by water.

However, there could be a hidden message in the last tuk of the shabad, to answer the original poster, the only reference to 2012 could be hidden in this tuk. Guru saaheb's hidden many messages in gurbaaNee and we will only find them if we look hard enough.

NO-ONE can predict with precision what akaal purkh vaaheguruu is going to do in any scripture. But according to the Mayan prophecy its to happen with a flood in the year 2012, the bible also prophesizes the end of the world via water/flood. We are seeing the effects of global warming, the ice is melting and the water level is rising.

Bhul chuk muaaf karnee

vaahegurujeekaakhalsaaavaahegurujeekeefatehhh

Posted by: Atma Singh (IP Logged)
Date: February 20, 2008 08:24AM

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹ

khalsa jeeo,

re: the tukaa(n) quoted above...

Pāṇī cẖiṯ na ḏẖop­ī mukẖ pīṯai ṯikẖ jā­ė.
The consciousness is not washed with water; you drink it to quench your thirst.

ਪਾਣੀਪਿਤਾਜਗਤਕਾਫਿਰਿਪਾਣੀਸਭੁਖਾਇ॥੨॥
Pāṇī piṯā jagaṯ kā fir pāṇī sabẖ kẖā­ė. ||2||
Water is the father of the world; in the end, water destroys it all. ||2||

personally, i think that there is not a hidden message in the last panktee. let's look at import of each panktee to arrive at a specific meaning for the last panktee:

Panktee 1.

1st panktee - mouth is only cleansed if it Japps Naam

2nd/3rd/4th - guroo sahib now goes onto look at different 'personages/roles' and what is a cleansing karam for them. a gursikh practises all these guns/karams.

incidentally, of further interest is that guroo sahib seems to be telling us that:

- surtee valae (avasthaa valae) undergo cleansing if they contemplate giaan. my guess is that this refers to the fact that without contemplating giaan, uchae-avsthaa valae can fall - Rangle Sajjan (witten by bhai sahib bhai randheer singh) gives plenty of examples of this - most memorably of a gursikh who temporarily thought that he no longer needed to have darshan of siree guroo granth sahib jee. due to subtle ego, those with uchee avasthae can become blind regareding bibek-budhee. the higher they are, the greater the fall...

- yogis need to control themselves as opposed to outwardly being detached but inwardly suffering from the 5 vikaaraa(n) and as a result, hankering after occult powers and other 'material gains'.

- brahmins need to become content as opposed to inwarldy confused regarding the spiritual knoweldge they have accumulated but outwardly assured to gain favour amongst the people.

- householders need to practice truth and charity as opposed to falsity and greed/attachement which can occur when one's life is based around making money to support family and buy things.

- kings who have great power, and are hence liable to become ruthless and tyrannical, should practice justice in order to become compassionate and merciful.

- scholars who become egotistical as they collect more and more wordly knowledge, should meditate on truth (via Naam of course) which would eradicate their ego.

this is the way they should 'cleanse with water'.

5th - guroo sahib makes clear that ritual cleansing does not cleanse the mind which we know can only be cleansed by japping naam.

6th - therefore given what the shabad has covered so far, and as a consequence of it, i think that the last panktee means:

water is the father of this world i.e. water 'inseminates' the world and all beings just as sperm (father) inseminates an egg (woman). in jap jee sahib we are also told that water is the father and earth the great mother.

in the last panktee the word ਖਾਇ is important. according to mahan kosh it can mean, as we all probably know, 'to eat' (it's the siharee i believe which makes it mean 'eats'). however, as translated above, it can also mean 'to destroy/destroys'. my personal feeling here is that it more likely means 'eats' and not 'destroys' and even if it does mean destroy, it does not in the way we may be thinking.

i think that guroo sahib's message in this panktee is that that which gives birth to humankind ends up consuming humankind but not in a physical sense...more in a spiritual sense. people are consumed by rituals revolving around cleanliness and this creates ego and replaces the true cleansing karams mentioned previously...which are all simply side-effects of japping naam. this pre-occupation means that all the guns/attributes discussed previously are not practised.

the genaral meaning of the shabad is therefore:

- only Naam cleanses our mouth (and mind)

- to become fixated by purification through water is to ignore truly spiritual practises such as wisdom, contentement, truth etc. which would challenge our avguns.

- because people become fixated with cleansing rituals, this water which is actually, and ironically, very beneficient becomes the means of their destruction and/or it completely eats (consumes) them.

ps - gursikhs should remember that their ishnaan is only valid if they are japping naam or reciting baaNee whilst having ishnaan.

may maharaaj jee forgive any mistakes above.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹਿ

ਦਾਸ,
ਆਤਮਾ ਸਿੰਘ

Posted by: kulbir singh (IP Logged)
Date: February 22, 2008 12:31PM

Follwing are my thoughts on this subject:

1) If the world is destroyed in 2012, it would not set us free from the cycle of taking birth and dying.

2) It would be good if Khalsa Raj comes but still we will not be set free from cycle of taking birth and dying. Establishment of Khalsa Raj on Earth will make conditions more favourable for Bhagti but the effort still will have to be done at individual level to do bhagti.

3) If this Earth is destroyed, then we will be born in other Karam-Bhoomis since there are several Karam-bhoomis like Earth in this universe.

4) The end of this world does not mean end of our miseries.

5) The end of this life too does not mean end to our miseries.

6) Truth alone will set us free and this truth (Aad Sach, Jugaad Sach i.e. Vaheguru) will be realized only through Truth (True Naam bestowed by the true Guru).

7) We will get free of these bonds of maya only and only if we indulge in Gurmat Naam.

8) No matter what, our surtee will have to get totally absorbed in the dhuni of Naam.

9) But how to get our surtee absorbed in the dhuni of Naam if our mind does not settle on Naam-dhuni (sound of Naam whether baikhree, Madham, Para or Pasanti) for even 5 seconds.

10) Satguru jee has made it clear by asking us the question: Bhavjal Bin Shabdai kyoo tareeye|| (How can you swim across this ocean without the Shabad).

In the light of above vichaar, what is relevant is to not give up Gurmat Karma and effort hoping that some miracle will happen in 2012 or at some other date. Siri Guru jee has given us everything that we require to become free of bonds of maya. All me need now is to indulge in Gurmat Naam Abhyaas kamaayee by the kirpa of Satguru jee.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh

Date: February 23, 2008 05:38AM

khalsa jeeo,

a singh jee and myself did lots of vichaar on this shabad yesterday and we now think the following:

ਨਾਨਕਚੁਲੀਆਸੁਚੀਆਜੇਭਰਿਜਾਣੈਕੋਇ॥
i.e. only those ਚੁਲੀਆਂ, handfuls of water, are ਸੁਚੀਆਂ, pure/clean ones, if one knows how/where to collect/obtain/fill one's hands with them i.e. if one 'fills their hands' (receives and japs ਅੰਮਿ੍ਤ ਨਾਮੁ) via Satguroo Jee. Re: ਚੁਲੀ - via Mahan Kosh - (1) ਇਕ ਹੱਥ ਵਿਚ ਜਿਤਨਾ ਜਲ ਆ ਸਕੇ (2) ਮੂੰਹ ਸਾਫ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਹੱਥ ਵਿਚ ਲਿਆ ਜਲ, ਕੁਰਲੀ

ਸੁਰਤੇਚੁਲੀਗਿਆਨਕੀਜੋਗੀਕਾਜਤੁਹੋਇ॥
We think that siree guroo sahib jee from now-on is not only referring to these types of people but is also, at the same time, hinting at the gurmukh's qualities - the perfect spiritualist . For gurmukhs, these qualities are mere side-effects of japping naam. gurmukhs gather all these guns naturally without effort.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮਣਚੁਲੀਸੰਤੋਖਕੀਗਿਰਹੀਕਾਸਤੁਦਾਨੁ॥

ਰਾਜੇਚੁਲੀਨਿਆਵਕੀਪੜਿਆਸਚੁਧਿਆਨੁ॥
Here we felt that ਸਚੁ ਧਿਆਨੁ, due to the aunkarDs, means the guroo-ordained method of contemplating the truth i.e japping naam, and not 'true meditation', which is much more general.

We also now know, at this point, that the gurmukh has a ਬ੍ਰਹਮ-ਗਿਆਨੁ-valee surtee, is a truly celibate jogee, is a truly content ਬ੍ਰਹਮਣ because s/he has ਬ੍ਰਹਮ-ਗਿਆਨੁ, is a successful house-holder because they practice ‘true charity’ – ਸਤੁ ਦਾਨੁ i.e. ‘dasvandh/selflessness’ or perhaps it means ‘japps naam’ which becomes a truly selfless act/offering to ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ on the part of gurmukhs. This is as love for ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ develops, despite the presence of worldly concerns. The gurmukh is also a king who dispenses perfect justice via all their dealings and decisions.

i.e. only ਨਾਮੁ-ਪਾਣੀ which is ਅੰਮਿ੍ਤ-ਨਾਮੁ, can clean one’s consciousness/quench our spiritual ਤਿਖ.

ਪਾਣੀਪਿਤਾਜਗਤਕਾਫਿਰਿਪਾਣੀਸਭੁਖਾਇ॥੨॥

i.e. ਪਾਣੀ is the ਪਿਤਾ which gives rise to all life. Our body is composed mostly of water. That which we drink and eat is mostly composed of water. We are born, we eat, we drink, we excrete and we reintroduce into the water-cycle ਪਾਣੀ, and then we drink/eat/consume the same ਪਾਣੀ over and over again. Then how can this ਪਾਣੀ truly ever be ਸੁਚਾ? It creates us, enters us, leaves us and re-enters us - this does not allow it to be ਸੁਚਾ in the same way that ਨਾਮੁ is ਸੁਚਾ so therefore, how can it clean us, let alone clean our ਸੁਰਤੀ?

We arrived at this meaning because we think that ਪਾਣੀ ਪਿਤਾ ਜਗਤ ਕਾ; ਫਿਰਿ, ਪਾਣੀ ਸਭੁ ਖਾਇ means: ‘water is the father of/gives rise to the world; then, all consume it’. We believe that ਸਭੁ ਖਾਇ refers to ‘ਸਭੁ consumes ਪਾਣੀ’ and not ‘ਪਾਣੀ consumes ਸਭੁ’.Re: ਫਿਰਿ - Mahan Kosh - (1) ਫੇਰ, ਮੁੜ ਕੇ (2) ਫਿਰ ਕੇ, ਉਲਟ ਕੇ (3) ਗਮਨ ਕਰਕੇ, ਭਰਮਨ ਕਰਕੇ ਭਾਵ ਭਟਕ ਭਟਕ ਕੇ (4) ਘੁੰਮ ਗਈ ਭਾਵ ਵਾਪਰ ਗਈ, ਵਿਆਪਕ ਹੋ ਗਈ, ਫੇਲ ਗਈ

Therefore, maharaaj jee is saying that only ਨਾਮੁ ਕੀ ਚੁਲੀਆਂ truly cleanse us and are ਸੁਚੀਆਂ. All other ਪਾਣੀ is not truly ਸੁਚਾ. This further clarifies the very first panktee’s meaning and seems more in keeping with the shabad’s general tone.

The above are our limited thoughts – we are not grammar experts and only maharaaj has perfect understanding.

ps - Veer kulbir singh jee, what do you think about the last panktee? does viyakaarN suggest that it must, towards the end, refer to ਪਾਣੀ or ਸਭੁ as the noun which ‘does the eating of the other’? does the siharee in ਫਿਰਿ play a part in this regard?

ਦਾਸ,
ਆਤਮਾ ਸਿੰਘ

Posted by: Daljeet Singh (IP Logged)
Date: February 26, 2008 06:21AM

Veer Atma Singh jee, that makes alot more sense, thanks.

Date: February 27, 2008 09:22AM

ਕੁਲਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ,

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰੋ.

ਦਾਸ,
ਆਤਮਾ ਸਿੰਘ

Date: March 17, 2008 04:06AM

ਕੁਲਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ,

what do you think about the last panktee? does viyakaarN suggest that it must, towards the end, refer to ਪਾਣੀ or ਸਭੁ as the noun which ‘does the eating of the other’? does the siharee in ਫਿਰਿ play a part in this regard?

ਦਾਸ,
ਆਤਮਾ ਸਿੰਘ

Posted by: oothpathang (IP Logged)
Date: March 17, 2008 08:37PM

If something does happen, which I suspect it will, then Singhs need to learn all the Shastar Vidhya they can. The use of the Kirpan/Saif is a must. Even other martial arts should be learned.

But most importantly, you should also memorize as much bani as possible. Shastar and Shaastar vidya go hand in hand.

Posted by: nobody (IP Logged)
Date: March 28, 2008 12:59PM

AmritAtwal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
>
>
> Any Singhs have views on 2012? There has been alot
> of noise made about the cosmic alignment and it's
> impact on the planet. I know that many Singhs are
> looking into Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth and
> believe something is heading our way which is
> global. I have spoken to some Singhs recently and
> they have also said churn the bani of our Guru it
> is also found there but we choose to not look and
> carry on reading like robots.
> I know many Singhs who believe there will be a
> huge event for Sikhs within our lifetime but know
> one is sure what.
>
> I myself will carry on as usual but to be mindful
> and i am listening to all views and deny none. I
> think we should all practice Shastar Vidya and
> learn as much Bani as possible.
>
> There must have been a reason why our 10th Nanak
> gave us the sword when even he knew the world of
> the gun is coming.
>
> Fateh
>
>
> Singh

such things are better kept gupt

Posted by: sidhu.hcl (IP Logged)
Date: March 28, 2008 10:41PM

Im very agree with khalsaspirit veerji. We shld not bother abt anything whn rabb is taking care of us. wht ours job is to concentrate on Naam and Simran.
Guruji also had Said:
" Awan Jawan Khed banaya , Agyaakaari Kinhi Maya"

"jo KAL KO ik baar dhiyaee hai ,taake kaal nikat nhi aaye hain "
Rasha howe tahe sab kala , dhust aarist tare tatkala "

Guruji is always omnipresent Hazir-Najir n will care for his desendents. we shld not care for wht can happen in 2012 or anytime.

Posted by: khalistan_zindabaad (IP Logged)
Date: March 29, 2008 10:00AM

Things shud be kept gupt, maharaj jee changes what is/was going to happen. and parchaar of such shudnt be done anyway.

fateh

Posted by: sikh (IP Logged)
Date: March 30, 2008 03:21PM

khalsa jio

in my view nothing happen in 2012
nobody can know about next day

hir ki git na koou janyy.........

krtay ki mit krtaa janny.......

namm japp or sasster vidiaa not for that time! this is usefully
for in life (today as present time)

SIKH GURMIT marg is SJIHS MARG pls don't apply as JOG ,TAPPO,KARMKAND(VYAD REET)

GURBANI bhram torr di hai,eh bharm da dhram nhi

Date: April 23, 2008 02:53AM

ਕੁਲਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ,

what do you think about the last panktee? does viyakaarN suggest that it must, towards the end, refer to ਪਾਣੀ or ਸਭੁ as the noun which ‘does the eating of the other’? does the siharee in ਫਿਰਿ play a part in this regard?

ਦਾਸ,
ਆਤਮਾ ਸਿੰਘ

ਦਾਸ,
ਆਤਮਾ ਸਿੰਘ

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib