ਨਸਾਜ਼ੋਨਬਾਜ਼ੋਨਫ਼ੌਜੋਨਫ਼ਰਸ਼॥ਖ਼ੁਦਾਵੰਦਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਿੰਦਹਿਐਸ਼ਿਅਰਸ਼॥੪॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Sarbloh Granth
Posted by: Manmat (IP Logged)
Date: February 18, 2008 09:16AM

vjkkvjkf

I was wondering, if anyone state any quotes from sarbloh granth,
Bhai Kulbir Singh or any of the Gursikhs from Tapoban done research on Sarbloh Granth at all?

I was listening to Bhai Sahib Bhai Joginder Singh (Talwara) Japjee Sahib Katha, Bhai Sahib makes reference from Sarbloh Granth during Katha

vjkkvjkf

Re: Sarbloh Granth
Posted by: 00Singh (IP Logged)
Date: February 19, 2008 07:54AM

Khalsa Mero Roop Hai Khaas - Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Posted by: Harcharan Singh (IP Logged)
Date: March 07, 2008 06:20AM

ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਰੂਪ ਹੈ ਖ਼ਾਸ ॥ khalsa maero roop hai khhas Khalsa is my true form
ਖ਼ਾਲਸੇ ਮਹਿ ਹੌ ਕਰੌ ਨਿਵਾਸ ॥ khalsa mehi ha kara nivas Within the Khalsa, I abide
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਮੁਖ ਹੈ ਅੰਗਾ ॥ khalsa maero mukh hai anga Khalsa is my main support
ਖ਼ਾਲਸੇ ਕੇ ਹੌਂ ਸਦ ਸਦ ਸੰਗਾ॥ khalsae kae hon sadh sadh sanga I am always with the Khalsa
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਇਸ਼† ਸੁਹਿਰਦ ॥ khhalasa maero eisht suhiradh My Khalsa is dear and sincere
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਕਹੀਅਤ ਬਿਰਦ ॥ khhalasa maero keheeath biradh My Khalsa is renowned and has fame
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਪਛ ਅਰ ਪਾਤਾ ॥ khhalasa maero pashh ar patha Khalsa is my ancestry and my future
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਸੁਖ ਅਹਿਲਾਦਾ ॥ khhalasa maero sukh ahiladha Khalsa brings joy and happiness
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਮਿੱਤਰ ਸਖਾਈ ॥ khhalasa maero mthir sakhaee Khalsa is my real friend
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਸੁਖਦਾਈ ॥ khhalasa math pitha sukhadhaee Khalsa is mother, father and giver of pleasure
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੀ ਸੋਭਾ ਸੀਲਾ ॥ khhalasa maeree sobha seela Khalsa is my true beauty
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਬੰਧ ਸਖਾ ਸਦ ਡੀਲਾ ॥ khhalasa bandhh sakha sadh ddeela Khalsa is an unwavering and close partner
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੀ ਜਾਤ ਅਰ ਪਤ ॥ khhalasa maeree jath ar path Khalsa is my caste & creed
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਸੋ ਮਾ ਕੋ ਉਤਪਤ ॥ khhalasa so ma ko outhapath Because of the Khalsa, I was born
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਭਵਨ ਭੰਡਾਰਾ ॥ khhalasa maero bhavan bhanddara Khalsa is my world treasure
ਖ਼ਾਲਸੇ ਕਰ ਮੇਰੋ ਸਤਿਕਾਰਾ ॥ khhalasae kar maero sathikara Because of the Khalsa, I have respect
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਸ੍ਵਜਨ ਪ੍ਰਵਾਰਾ ॥ khhalasa maero svajan pravara Khalsa is my close family
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਕਰਤ ਉਧਾਰਾ ॥ khhalasa maero karath oudhhara Khalsa grants me favours
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਪਿੰਡ ਪਰਾਨ ॥ khhalasa maero pindd paran Khalsa is my body and soul
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੀ ਜਾਨ ਕੀ ਜਾਨ ॥ khhalasa maeree jan kee jan Khalsa is the breath of my life
ਮਾਨ ਮਹਤ ਮੇਰੀ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਸਹੀ ॥ man mehath maeree khhalasa sehee Honour and glory accompany my Khalsa
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਸ੍ਵਾਰਥ ਸਹੀ ॥ khhalasa maero svarathh sehee Khalsa is my real interest
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਕਰੇ ਨਿਰਬਾਹ ॥ khhalasa maero karae nirabah Khalsa maintains my mission
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਦੇਹ ਅਰ ਸਾਹ ॥ khhalasa maero dhaeh ar sah Khalsa is my body and breath
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਧਰਮ ਅਰ ਕਰਮ ॥ khhalasa maero dhharam ar karam Khalsa is my dharam and action
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਭੇਦ ਨਿਜ ਮਰਮ ॥ khhalasa maero bhaedh nij maram Khalsa is my secret ingredient
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪੂਰਾ ॥ khhalasa maero sathigur poora Khalsa is my complete true Guru
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਸੱਜਨ ਸੂਰਾ ॥ khhalasa maero sajan soora Khalsa is my fearless partner
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ਬੁਧ ਅਰ ਗਿਆਨ ॥ khhalasa maero budhh ar gian Khalsa is my wisdom and knowledge
ਖ਼ਾਲਸੇ ਕਾ ਹੋ ਧਰੋ ਧਿਆਨ ॥ khhalasae ka ho dhharo dhhian Khalsa is always in my thoughts
ਉਪਮਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸੇ ਜਾਤ ਨ ਕਹੀ ॥ oupama khhalasae jath n kehee Praise to the caste-less Khalsa
ਜਿਹਵਾ ਏਕ ਪਾਰ ਨਹਿ ਲਹੀ ॥ jihava eaek par nehi lehee They keep to their word
ਸੇਸ ਰਸਨ ਸਾਰਦ ਸੀ ਬੁਧਿ ॥ saes rasan saradh see budhh At all times they exercise mental control
ਤਦਪ ਨ ਉਪਮਾ ਬਰਨਤ ਸੁਧ ॥ thadhap n oupama baranath sudhh then they are truly deserving
ਯਾ ਮੈ ਰੰਚ ਨ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਭਾਖੀ ॥ ya mai ranch n mithhia bhakhee I have not told you even a little lie
ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗੁਰ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਖੀ ॥ parabreham gur naanak sakhee Perfect saint Guru Nanak is my witness,
ਰੋਮ ਰੋਮ ਜੇ ਰਸਨਾ ਪਾਂਊ ॥ rom rom jae rasana panoo If all my pores could speak,
ਤਦਪ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਜਸ ਤਹਿ ਗਾਊਂ ॥ thadhap khhalasa jas thehi gaoon with all, I would sing Khalsa's praise.
ਹੌ ਖ਼ਾਲਸੇ ਕੋ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਮੇਰੋ ॥ ha khhalasae ko khhalasa maero I belong to the Khalsa; the Khalsa belongs to me,
ਓਤ ਪੋਤਿ ਸਾਗਰ ਬੂੰਦੇਰੋ ॥ outh poth sagar boondhaero In the wild sea, they provide shelter
ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਕੀ ਫ਼ੌਜ ॥ khhalasa akal purakh kee aj Khalsa is God's army
ਪ੍ਰਗਟਿਓ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਤਮ ਕੀ ਮੌਜ ॥ pragattiou khhalasa pramatham kee moj and it was created by His Will.
ਜਬ ਲਗ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਰਹੇ ਨਿਆਰਾ ॥ jab lag khhalasa rehae niara While the Khalsa stays true,
ਤਬ ਲਗ ਤੇਜ ਕੀਉ ਮੈਂ ਸਾਰਾ ॥ thab lag thaej keeo main sara I will offer my full support
ਜਬ ਇਹ ਗਹੈ ਬਿਪਰਨ ਕੀ ਰੀਤ ॥ jab eih gehai biparan kee reeth When they follow the ways of others,
ਮੈਂ ਨ ਕਰੋਂ ਇਨ ਕੀ ਪ੍ਰਤੀਤ ॥ main n karon ein kee pratheeth I will withdraw my assistance from them.

Posted by: Atma Singh (IP Logged)
Date: March 10, 2008 05:02AM

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹ

veer harinder singh jee

can you tell me where you got this electronic version of dasam baaNee from. i am interested in any electronic versions of dasam baaNee available.

dhanvaad.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹਿ

ਦਾਸ,
ਆਤਮਾ ਸਿੰਘ

Posted by: pradeep4u (IP Logged)
Date: March 12, 2008 01:06AM

w g j k
w g j k f

is any one know the linjk to download the sarabloh granth

Posted by: Atma Singh (IP Logged)
Date: March 31, 2008 04:41AM

[www.sikh-heritage.co.uk]

""
SARABLOH GRANTH, a poem narrating the mythological story of the gods and the demons, in ascribed to Guru Gobind Singh, and is therefore treated as a sacred scripture among certain sections of the Sikhs, particularly the Nihang Sikhs. The authorship is however questioned by researchers and scholars of Sikhism on several counts. First, the work is marked by extraordinary effusiveness and discursiveness of style over against the compactness characteristic of Guru Gobind Sirigh's compositions collected in the Dasam Granth. Qualitatively, too, the poetry of Sarabloh Granth does not match that of Guru Gobind Singh's Chandi Charttras and Var Durga Ki dealing with the same topic of wars between the gods and the demons. Profusion of metaphor and superb imagery of the latter compositions are missing here. Second, the author of Sarabloh Granth often uses his name, 'Das Gobind' or the phrase 'Das Gobind fatah satigur ki', which is generally contrary to the style- of Guru Gobind Sirigh. Third, the Sarabloh Granth contains, quite out of context, an account of the Sikh religion, which also includes a reference to the devolution of guruship on Guru Granth and Guru Panth (stanzas 3159-66). This would be out of place in a work of Guru Gobind Sirigh's own composition. Lastly, there is also a reference in it to Rup Dip Bhasha Pingal (stanza 2938/ 8), a work on prosody written by one Jaya Krishna in 1719, i.e. eleven years after the death of the Guru.

According to Pandit Tara Sirigh Narotam,a nineteenth century Sikh scholar and researcher, Sarabloh Granth is the work of Bhai Sukha Sihgh, a granthi or priest at Takht Harimandar Sahib at Patna Sahib, who however claimed that he had acquired its manuscript from an Udasi recluse living in a forest near Jagannath (Orissa).
Whatever its origin, the Granth became quite well-known and many hand-written copies of it exist. It is now available in printed form published in two parts by Baba Santa Singh, head of the Buddha Dal of Niharig Sikhs. It is a lengthy composition in a variety of metres, comprising totally 4361 stanzas (862 pages in print). The original source of the narrative is, according to the author (stanzas 2093, 3312.3409), Sukra Bhashya, an old classic of Hindu mythology. It is divided into five parts, part-I starting with a lengthy panegyric and invocation to goddess Sri Maya Lachhami, who is identified with Adi Bhavani (lit. Primordial Goddess), Durga, Jvala, Kali or Kalika, Chandl, as also with masculine Hari and Gopal. Among her myriad attributive names is also Sarabloh (lit. all-steel) which had been used by Guru Gobind Sihgh for Akal-Purakh, the Supreme God, in Akal Ustati. In part-II, Lord Visnu is entreated to become incarnate as Sarabloh (stanza 1167). But it is early in part V that it becomes clear that Sarabloh is an incarnation of Mahakal or Gopal, the Supreme Deity (stanza 2386).

The plot of Sarabloh Granth is almost identical with that of Chandl Charitras. The gods defeated by the demons approach the Goddess Bhavani who kills several demons including their chief Bhimanad during the 7-year long war. Later, Bhimanad's son.Viryanad, rises in power and wages war against the gods. This time Lord Visnu comes to their succour. Brahma and Siva also help ; but Viryanad not only remains unbeaten in the 12-year long war, but also captures the king of the gods, Indra, along with his sons. Visnu secures their release and leads them to Mahakal, who at their supplications appears as Sarabloh and afterfurther battles, fiercely fought, puts an end to Viryanad and his host. At this stage, the poet also describes the epic as a contest between reason and irrationality in which the former ultimately triumphs.

Article taken with courtesy from 'The Encyclopaedia of Sikhism' by Harbans Singh.

Note: Personally, I think that this granth possesses some Bani of Guru Gobind Singh but some of it has been added or concocted hence the authenticity of the granth is doubtful. (Kanwal)
""

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹਿ

ਦਾਸ,
ਆਤਮਾ ਸਿੰਘ

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib