ਨਸਾਜ਼ੋਨਬਾਜ਼ੋਨਫ਼ੌਜੋਨਫ਼ਰਸ਼॥ਖ਼ੁਦਾਵੰਦਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਿੰਦਹਿਐਸ਼ਿਅਰਸ਼॥੪॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Beautiful piece of keertan and great GurSikhs
Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: September 30, 2007 07:30PM

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Khalsa jio,

Check this out
[www.youtube.com]

The Great GurSikhs of khalsa Panth. Akhand Kirtani Jatha continued to enjoy the realm of Gurmat under esteem guidance of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and his piyare like Jathedar Bhai Ram Singh jee. His integrity and dedication to Gurmat kept the Jatha firm and solid on Gurmat principles even during difficult times of the panth. Bhai sahib was an ex Squadron Leader of IAF but never showed his worldly achievement to any one and remained the exclusive sevader of Akhand Kiratni Jatha. Another GurSikh we can remember is Bhai Sahib Giani Baghvan Singh jee Sujjon, one of the strict Rehatvaan Singh we have seen in our life. Bhai sahib also kept Sarabloh bebake. Most of these Singhs in Panj Piyare seva were highly educated and had great Kamai. Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Piyare.

Guru Mehar Karay

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Re: Beautiful piece of keertan and great GurSikhs
Posted by: kulbir singh (IP Logged)
Date: October 02, 2007 04:29PM

I heard Bhai Sahib Raam Singh's kirtan for the first time. What a rass-bharee voice he had and how simple kirtan it was. In this kirtan, baani is pardhaan and not saaz or music skill.

Jathedar Raam Singh jee had the big fortune of writing whole of Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee with his own hands.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh

Posted by: Atma Singh (IP Logged)
Date: August 06, 2008 02:13AM

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹਿ

khalsa jeeo,

bhai raam singh jee's tract 'laReedaar saroop', which was blessed upon me by a Baba jee (Jasvir Singh, Toromnto) completely convinced me, forever more, that LaReevaar Saroop is Siree Guroo Sahib Jee's khushee whilst pad-ched beeRh is most definitely not.

i defy anyone to read that whole tract, to contemplate the arguments, and walk away thinking that pad-ched beeRh is parvaan.

i am in debt to bhai raam singh jee for telling me about true satkaar of maharaaj jee.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹਿ

ਦਾਸ,
ਆਤਮਾ ਸਿੰਘ

Posted by: Manmat (IP Logged)
Date: August 06, 2008 05:09AM

vjkkvjkf

Where can one get darshan of this Siree Guru Granth Sahib Jee Saroop?

vjkkvjkf

Posted by: Harcharan Singh (IP Logged)
Date: August 06, 2008 05:56AM

"I heard Bhai Sahib Raam Singh's kirtan for the first time. What a rass-bharee voice he had and how simple kirtan it was. In this kirtan, baani is pardhaan and not saaz or music skill"

Simple kirtan does not necessarily equate perfect to kirtan. Of course bani should always, always be pardhaan, but that does not mean we should not try our utmost to put effort into other aspects of kirtan like beautiful music and most importantly following Guru Sahibs kirtan maryada. We are in our Guru's most royal darbaar and most sublime hazuri - every effort should be made to use that which Guru gave us to honour his presence, including Guru's saaz.

As in other all other aspects of Sikhi - that is the most sublime which is done in sharda, nimrata, dhyaan, bharosa and HUKUM.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib