ਨਸਾਜ਼ੋਨਬਾਜ਼ੋਨਫ਼ੌਜੋਨਫ਼ਰਸ਼॥ਖ਼ੁਦਾਵੰਦਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਿੰਦਹਿਐਸ਼ਿਅਰਸ਼॥੪॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Out of body experiences
Posted by: so confused (IP Logged)
Date: December 15, 2007 08:57AM

Waheguru Ji Khalsa Waheguru ji ki futeh.

Does anyone know what Guru Sahib says about out of body experiences? Ever since Daas have started Sukmani Sahib these have become more apparent Daas thought it is just a state of mind. Daas used to have these before about 10 yrs ago but found Daas fighting to get back into body as it was a frightening experience. Since Daas have started paat these have become more pleasant experiences now. Daas thought if he did kirten sohella at night these would just go, but they are occurring more often but are very pleasant experiences Daas is glowing with Naam (Dass hopes)once the experience has occured.

Daas dont mind telling you about this as he has heard you should never tell anyone your experinces. Daas would just rather not have them and concentrate on being a Good Sikh of the Guru as Daas only believe that only waheguru can perform mericals, as Daas considers to be just a mere mortal.

Any advice similar experiences would help as Daas is so confused...

Daas routine is :-

Get up 4.30

Japji sahib
Ardas

19:00 evening

Rehrass sahib
Ardas

22:00 - Night

Kirten Sohilla

Weekend: All of the above inc Sukmani Sahib and with Guru's Kirpa Shabad Haazare

Waheguru ji khalsa waheguru ji ki futeh,

Daas

Re: Out of body experiences
Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: December 17, 2007 03:36AM

Yesterday, I too left my body, hahaha and i was beneath ur bed watching u do kirtan sohila. Man,u did a heavy dinner and really tortured me, hahahahahahaha. For a moment, I thought its earthquake. I immediately ran back to be in my body.

Ok, now serious. THis body is a burden, no doubt about it. But its all in Hukam. If you are unable to control or handle things, learn some shabads of ardaas or benti. They will really help u.

Posted by: Death (IP Logged)
Date: December 17, 2007 05:21AM

other gursikhs have similar experiences. you don't need advice on anything, just carry on japping Naam and doing paath. What you're experiencing is of a higher power, meaning it has come from something that is inhuman, So, why go to humans to seek an answer. It won't help your spirituality. Do ardaas for Guru Jis help, not from a human being. Everything should be shared with Guru Ji, as only he has the answer. By turning to him we become humble.

you're not really confused, you just think you; come on, by the sound of it you've been having this experience for a while and it seems like you're coping with it fine. So, don't worry and if its a good thing why doubt it.

Posted by: No_0ne (IP Logged)
Date: December 20, 2007 12:13PM

Harinder singh, You're a joka! ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha :D Your posts always make me crack up. You have made all the topics seem like a joke.

Posted by: hardeep sengh (IP Logged)
Date: December 21, 2007 07:07AM

^^ yeh

but the topics not a joke

Date: December 21, 2007 07:44AM

I apoligize if my jokes hurt somebody. Sometimes i just cant control things. Thats how Waheguru Jee has made me. I just cant get serious for long. I guess when jammdoots will give me their doze, I will surely get serious.

Date: December 21, 2007 12:00PM

don't worry harinder sikh, your jokes rock!! VAAAAHHHHHEEEEEGGGGUUUUURRRRROOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Date: December 22, 2007 01:13AM

Thanks pyare veer "death"
I dont even deserve to become kutttaaaa, slave of people like you.

Date: December 24, 2007 04:38AM

harinder singh, why don't you come on there too. I do - I call myself Devil just so that you know. Its new but there is a lot of sikhi parchaar being done on that site.

Date: December 24, 2007 04:39AM

Sorry, I was talking about a WEBSITE - www.thekhalsa.net. You'll like it.

Date: December 25, 2007 02:59AM

You call urself Devil ? I dint know devils were sooo sooo pyare and cute. Who would want an angel when such pyare sohnne devils exist.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib