ਜਾਕਉਹਰਿਰੰਗੁਲਾਗੋਇਸੁਜੁਗਮਹਿਸੋਕਹੀਅਤਹੈਸੂਰਾ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Larreedaar Gurbani
Posted by: ... (IP Logged)
Date: September 23, 2007 11:11AM

vaaheguroojeekakhalsa vaaheguroojeekeefateh!

i have a few questions about writing larreedaar Gurbani.

>is it acceptable to write Gurbani in a book bought from a regular shop? bearing in mind it could have been anywhere.

>can we write until the edge of the page and finish the tuk on the line below? (we dont have any larreedaar pothiaa so i dont know how this works)

>how can i make it as neat as possible? is it ok to draw feint lines in pencil and rub them out afterwards?

if anyone has any futher suggestions with regards to giving Gurbani as much satkaar as possible and preventing beadbi, please let me know. thankyou

vaaheguroojeekakhalsa vaaheguroojeekeefateh!

Re: Larreedaar Gurbani
Posted by: kulbir singh (IP Logged)
Date: September 24, 2007 06:22AM

-------
>is it acceptable to write Gurbani in a book bought from a regular shop? bearing in mind it could have been anywhere.
----------

I think it's okay to use a regular book. What other choice do we have? We don't have Singhs manufacturing paper. I have a feeling that paper is jooth-less i.e. does not get jootha and is pavitter. In my opinion, its okay to use a book from regular shop. If someone else has a better idea, please share.

--------------
>can we write until the edge of the page and finish the tuk on the line below? (we dont have any larreedaar pothiaa so i dont know how this works)
-------------

Sure.

---------
>how can i make it as neat as possible? is it ok to draw feint lines in pencil and rub them out afterwards?
-------

Drawing faint lines is fine.

Kulbir Singh

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib