waheguru jee ka khals waheguru jee kee fateh

pyarri sadh sangat jee
is one allowed to play cards if one dosent gamble with any money
thanks in advance
waheguru jee ka khals waheguru jee kee fateh

Re: playing cards
Posted by: Death (IP Logged)
Date: December 07, 2007 05:38AM

you should play donkey or snap, they're my favorite.

Posted by: 00Singh (IP Logged)
Date: December 11, 2007 08:56AM

No, you shouldn't play cards, its strictly forbidden in Gurmat!

Look with all due respect, I feel people are missing the point of Sikhi - if you need to ask Qs about cards then you're missing the essence - Sikhi is about a balanced way of life - if you enjoy cards and are not gambling and its not affecting others then what's wrong with that?

Posted by: hardeep sengh (IP Logged)
Date: December 11, 2007 06:39PM

what about phabi

(i lost my shastar in a game of poker)

Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: December 12, 2007 04:03AM

Ideally u shud be japping Naam all the time. But if one needs tremendous Guru Kirpa to do that. So a person needs some ways to pass time in jindaggii. Playing cards without money involved can pass or according to gurmatt kill ur time. I feel its better to play some sport or ideally practice gatka. I feel lots of present day diseases are a result of people getting lazy and not giving their body some work out. Thats why u have people with tummies, eating like animals and burning the nasal hair of poor humanity with their silent missiles, hahahahahaha.

Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2007 04:11AM

I have some people in my lab who play lots of cards, keep on ordering pizza and keep on torturing me with their deadly missiles. I really feel like crying like those old ladies do in pinds, hahahahahahahaha.
Man, if u wanna play cards thats fine, but dont do what these people are doing to me. Yesterday, i had enough and told a person to control and if cant control, atleast make some sound so that I can run far far away,hahahahahahahahahahah.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib