ਚੁਕਾਰਅਜ਼ਹਮਹਹੀਲਤੇਦਰਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ॥ਹਲਾਲਅਸਤਬੁਰਦਨਬਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰਦਸਤ॥੨੨॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Baba Banda Singh Bahadur
Posted by: Outwardly (IP Logged)
Date: November 30, 2007 07:19AM

I do not wish to start a debate on Baba Banda Singh Bahadur's so-called "flaws" - I just wanted to draw the sangat's attention to the following paragraph on Britannica.com:

'Although Banda is greatly admired by Sikhs for his bravery and his loyalty to the 10th Guru, he has never commanded the complete approval of the Panth. This is presumably because he introduced changes to the Khalsa, including a new greeting, “Fateh darshan” (“Facing victory!”), in place of the traditional “Fateh Vahi Guruji” (“Victory to the Guru!”). He also required his followers to be vegetarians and to wear red garments instead of the traditional blue. Those who accepted these changes were called Bandai Sikhs, while those opposed to them—led by Mata Sundari, one of Guru Gobind Singh's widows—called themselves the Tat Khalsa (the “True” Khalsa or “Pure” Khalsa), which should not be confused with the Tat Khalsa segment of the Singh Sabha, discussed below.'

(Taken from [www.britannica.com])

Re: Baba Banda Singh Bahadur
Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: November 30, 2007 08:47AM

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Khalsa jio,

All said is 100% wrong about Bhai Gurbakhash Singh jee (BANDA SINGH BHADUR).
He was true khalsa and kept that spirit until his last breath. He never disobeyed any Hukam all these are made up stories. Baba jee had soo much tej given by Sri Guru Gobind Singh jee Maharaaj that whoever went to meet him became the Sikh of Guru. All these made up stories was mostly spread by Guru Ghar de Dokhi and also by some group inside the Sikhs who want Sikhs to be snatanist. This britanncia thing was told a plain lie by Guru Ghar de Dokhis. Baba Banda Singh Bhadhur was true KHALSA, KHALSA, KHALSA, KHALSA, KHALSA and shame on those Sikhs who believes on these lies. In fact Khalsaspirit.com promote Bhai Sahib's or Baba ji jeeven as a idle jeeven for a Sikh.

So outwardly jio, Do not misunderstood us we are not blamming you but just to those who are having a even a micro concern ਸੂਖਮ ਸ਼ੰਕਾ over Baba jee's Jeevan. There is no doubt or no question about the any doubt for this khalsa who was backed by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Maharaaj himself. And we consider them Dendaar ਦੇਣਦਾਰ to Guru Sahib who ever thinks that way. He was great and true SAINT SOLDIER the Khalsa Panth ever had. ਉਹ ਜੀਹਨੇ ੭-੮ ਸਦੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਮੁਗਲ ਰਾਜ ਦੀਆਂ ਜ਼ੜਾਂ ਪੱਟੀਆਂ ਹੋਣ ਉਹ ਕੋਈ ਆਮ ਬੰਦਾ ਹੋ ਸਕਦਾ? ਕਦਾਚਿਤ ਹੀ ਨਹੀ।

Guru Mehar Karay

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki afteh

Posted by: Outwardly (IP Logged)
Date: November 30, 2007 09:42AM

Sorry, I don't think I made myself clear - I agree with everything you said Khalsaspirit Veer Jeeo!

:)

Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: November 30, 2007 09:54AM

Sorry for typo word idle should be ideal.

Posted by: * (IP Logged)
Date: December 02, 2007 09:07PM

I 1000% agree with Khalsaspirit. Because when some one become a so big threat to that goverment they do make this kind of stories so he lose peoples support. Plus by beleving this stories we are saying that guru sahib's selection was wrong and that can never happen. He was true khalsa. We should remove these stories from our history books.

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib