ਨਸਾਜ਼ੋਨਬਾਜ਼ੋਨਫ਼ੌਜੋਨਫ਼ਰਸ਼॥ਖ਼ੁਦਾਵੰਦਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਿੰਦਹਿਐਸ਼ਿਅਰਸ਼॥੪॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

A Sikh shot to death by Sacha (jhootha) Sauda guards
Posted by: News (IP Logged)
Date: June 20, 2008 05:19PM

Dera men, Sikh group clash in Mumbai mall, 1 dead

CNN-IBN

New Delhi: One person is dead and two injured after a pitched battle broke out between supporters of Dera Sacha Sauda and a Sikh group in Mumbai.

Reports say a bodyguard of Dera chief Ram Rahim Singh opened fire on the other group. Images of the clash have been captured by a cellphone camera and show the groups clashing with each other.

The Dera chief had gone to visit the Nirmal shopping complex in Mulund where members of the Sikh group were also present. An altercation ensued, followed by exchange of fire between the two groups.

Maharashtra's Deputy Chief Minister RR Patil has ordered an inquiry into the incident.

More than 1,000 Sikh protestors, including women, blocked Lal Bahadur Shastri road and the Eastern Express Highway.

Police officials held talks with senior Sikh leaders to try and diffuse the situation.

A video can be seen at the following link:

[www.ibnlive.com]

Re: A Sikh shot to death by Sacha (jhootha) Sauda guards
Posted by: oothpathang (IP Logged)
Date: June 22, 2008 08:12PM

Sikhs need to arm themselves and prove true the concept of Tiyar bar Tiyar Khalsa. I'm not a Khalistani, but I think a Singh should be armed for not only self defence but also incase a Dusht needs to be punished. Sacha Souda needs to pay.

Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: June 23, 2008 04:57PM

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fate

khalsa jio,

What a coward act.

[www.youtube.com]

Guru Mehar Karay

Waheguru ji ki khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Posted by: javab_deyo (IP Logged)
Date: June 24, 2008 12:08PM

Shaheed Bhai Balkar Singh Ji - 2nd Martyr of the anti-Sirsa Dera Agitation

ਮਰਣੁ ਮੁਣਸਾ ਸੂਰਿਆ ਹਕੁ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਹੋਇ ਮਰਨਿ ਪਰਵਾਣੋ ॥

The death of brave heroes is blessed, if granted by the Creator.

pictures of the mahaan shaheed on the following web link:

[panthic.org]

Date: June 25, 2008 02:34PM

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Khalsa jio,

Again and again big violations of civil rights in HINDU STAN also known as HAMRA BHARAT MAHAN where peaceful demonstrators who were asking for justice were beaten up.
[youtube.com]
SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME and maha SHAME on world's so called big democracy.

Guru Mehar Karay

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Posted by: oothpathang (IP Logged)
Date: June 25, 2008 06:35PM

Khalsaspirit thanks for sharing that video.

It's sad seeing the Sikhs running away like that video. Compare this to Sikhs during the Gurdwara reform movement when Sikhs would literally get beaten up till their bones were broken and bodies all bloodied up. They would get beaten up so bad that they would start resembling Jesus Christ on the day of his crusifix, yet they would not run away from the police. There was even a case of a Singh during the Gurdwara reform movement who actually took off his shirt from his bloodied body challenging the police that now it will hurt even more when you him me. Seeing this video one can't help but notice how much Sikhs have changed in the last 80 years that they now run away from the police laathis.

I'm not saying I'm any better. I would probably also run away. But for some reason, Sikhs just aren't made of the same metal they once were of. We've grown soft like other Indians. That's really depressing, we're not tough like we once were.

Date: June 26, 2008 07:47AM

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

oothpathang jio,

You are 100% correct. At our end there are many things to learn from this video but as far as the role of a State goes this is maha shame on Governments. Violations of civil rights should not be tolerated in 21st century.

Guru Mehar Karay

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Posted by: Anonymous User (IP Logged)
Date: June 26, 2008 01:10PM

Is this part of Civil Right in HINDU-STAN

[www.ibnlive.com]

I have no problem with Sikhs brandishing swords or protesting against Dera chief?. I have problem with "Khalsa spirit" quoting it out of context and using for his Khalistani propaganda. See for yourself tell me the truth.

Date: June 26, 2008 01:20PM

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Chandria,

You missed this part "where peaceful demonstrators who were asking for justice were beaten up."

Guru Mehar Karay

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Date: June 26, 2008 02:18PM

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Chandria,

Quote "I have problem with "Khalsa spirit" quoting it out of context and using for his Khalistani propaganda."

ਸ਼ੁਕਰ ਹੈ ਬਿੱਲੀ ਛੇਤੀ ਹੀ ਥੈਲੇ 'ਚੋਂ ਬਾਹਰ ਆ ਗਈ। ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਨੇ ਸੱਪ ਡਰ ਕੇ ਢੰਗ ਮਾਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਤਾਂਹੀਉ ਤੂੰ ਬੜਾ ਭੁੜਕਿਆਂ । ਅਸੀ ਤਾਂ ਅਜੇ ਕੋਈ ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ ਦੀ ਗੱਲ ਹੀ ਨਹੀ ਕੀਤੀ ਤਾਂ ਤੇਰਾ ਇਹ ਹਾਲ ਹੈ ਜੇ ਕਿਤੇ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਫੇਰ ਤਾਂ ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀ ਤੂੰ ਕਿਹੜੇ ਰਾਈ ਦੇ ਪਹਾੜ ਬਣਾਉਂਦਾ।

Quote "So you think it is the part of te civil right to attack bystanders and women?."

Answer is in your post

Quote "However, despite complaints from Shinde, the police failed to take action, he added."

Watch that video again with + size glasses and see police is in action. Which means those who are beaten up are not the ones who attack bystanders and women. Come on blind man open your eyes. No one praised damaging the properties and brandishing swords in this entire topic. Chandria, You can not manuplate what can be seen by others with open eyes.

Guru Mehar Karay

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Posted by: australiansingh (IP Logged)
Date: June 26, 2008 11:42PM

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib