ਨਸਾਜ਼ੋਨਬਾਜ਼ੋਨਫ਼ੌਜੋਨਫ਼ਰਸ਼॥ਖ਼ੁਦਾਵੰਦਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਿੰਦਹਿਐਸ਼ਿਅਰਸ਼॥੪॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: "caste discrimination" ?? sikhism getting HURT
Posted by: sidhu.hcl (IP Logged)
Date: April 13, 2008 02:16PM

the topic was to discuss on Forom how caste system has divided sikh religion and condition is such alarming tht we people had even divided gurudwaras in Upper and lower catagories according to the castes.

A sikh (who belongs to jatt Clan) (be amritdhari or not) Never wants to be get married into other castes. other way round sikhs have totally ignored the other Moral of sikhism tht says we all are equal and singhs of Guruji,.

BUt here some seems not to be intrested in the topic and wants to convey their own rheoteric of being Gyaani purkh. thinks others to be "laymen".

Posted by: inderjeet1012 (IP Logged)
Date: April 14, 2008 12:16AM

man why cant we just get along.........especially the amrtdhaari fellow.......in first place these are less in numbers..........nikki jahi gall si infact koi gall hi nahi si lol........infact gall saari khalsa spirit veer in shuru keeti si.....

veerji kithe chale gaye .......hun saamb lo situation aake

Posted by: inderjeet1012 (IP Logged)
Date: April 14, 2008 12:22AM

yea i checked the posts back and this is what happened khalsa spirit veere with all due respect you probably said something you shouldnt have by judging sidhu veer to be "castist" merely because his username said so........thats no implication of what he is like??

and bhai harinder singh ji my sweet brother in his "beparwah" "befikar" and mauji manner said something with no serious intention to hurt someone.........

sidhu veer had had enough and it just boiled down.......lol...

now lets get back to the topic .........

Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: April 14, 2008 10:11AM

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

ਇੰਦਰਜੀਤਦਸਬਾਰਾਂ ਜੀਉ,

Quote "nikki jahi gall si infact koi gall hi nahi si lol........infact gall saari khalsa spirit veer in shuru keeti si..... veerji kithe chale gaye .......hun saamb lo situation aake"

ਪਿਆਰੇ ਜੀ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਸ਼ਾਇਦ ਸਿਆਣਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਇਹ ਕਹਾਵਤ ਸੁਣੀ ਹੋਵੇ "ਸੌ ਹੱਥ ਰੱਸਾ ਤੇ ਸਿਰੇ ਤੇ ਗੰਢ" ਸਾਰੇ ਵਿਸ਼ੇ ਦਾ ਨਿਰਣਾਂ ਦਾਸਰਿਆਂ ਤੁੱਸ਼ ਬੁੱਧੀ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਨੇ ਪਹਿਲੀ ਪੋਸਟ ਵਿਚ ਹੀ ਦੇ ਦਿੱਤਾਂ ਸੀ ਹੁਣ ਭਾਈ ਜੇਕਰ ਪਾਣੀ ਵਿਚ ਮਧਾਣੀ ਪਾ ਕੇ ਹੀ ਰਿਕੜੀ ਜਾਣਾ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਉਹ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਮਰਜ਼ੀ ਹੈ।

Whatever Gurbani indicates it implies to all of us. So no particular person can be targeted. Again Gursikhs has no jaat paat and we never seen any GurSikhs fighting for power in Gurudwaras, for marriages or making separate Gurudwaras based on there previous castes and etc and whoever does is not a Gursikh and we clearly indicated that the only solution to the problem is to come to sharan of Guru Sahib SELL YOUR HEAD (mind). Who ever done this is free from caste and their new caste is SATGURU himself. Jagat Guru Dhan Dhan Sri Guru NanaK Dev jee given this messege about 550 years ago now if we do not want to listen and obey Guru Sahib then what GURU Sahib or any one else can do?

Guru Mehar Karay

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki afteh

Posted by: scimitar (IP Logged)
Date: April 14, 2008 10:47AM

im new here, gud site, im not responding to ne1 but sharing my thoughts. Let me b clear i have no issues with any piarey using their last names thats not for me or ne1 to judge!

caste plain and simple! Guru ji came with a special lengthy mission for us all...

they gave something soooo unique to us on a plate.. concepts that r amazing n wield deep lovely things (when followed)yet simple to do!

The beauty... power... invigorating energy.... n ras bakshed from sikhi 2 each starts with the foundation of naam simran and gurbani... then it lies hand in hand in following the sacred concepts, seva, gurmat asools,engaging in rehni behni and sangat pangat in the manner set by our guru sahibs. This mansion we were meant to build in our jeevan

these r not not rules for lip service. Its there to add to our life or we loose out big time on that particular bakshish of our Guru Sahib. N these bakshishah can be mega huge! if we have shardah piar and a thirst to listen to our Guru..

We chose to wear the uniform we know where it comes from, now we gotto live it celebrate this beauty radiate n die by it!

wonder why we are in a mess? pakhandi sadhs! tamasha in punjab! will a father bestow his children (sikhs) gifts if they openly defy his house rules yet walk with the fathers suffix?

We cannot then complain about brahminism affecting our panth when we ourselves are 3 quarter brahmin and outwardly sikh!

Yep and wearing bana is not a ritual either.. what we r distinct from outwardly we must represent in jeevan not follow manus code of jaat?! bowing our heads means bowing everything we have!

We have karz debt to pay if we take on this holy identity and misrepresent it!. The original panj piarey gave their heads from 5 different places. We have yet to understand the spiritual frequency with which Guru Sahib wanted us to be ONE.

We can bow our heads to Guru Saahib but not the principles, framework, they gave us? and that too after shedding their blood for us. How ungrateful are we that we can openly challenge what our Guru sahibs lived and died for?

In human relationships if we decieve, those bonds r spoiled. But Guru ji keeps on maafing our mistakes! how much endless love have they for us. we get a second chance everyday. We shudnt take that most precious gift in the world for granted. One day we will be tested!

jaat poona does not end with marriages and different gurdwareh that's just the start!

iv personally met gurmukhs who have experiencd others (amritdharis from the same groups) who refuse to partake food or water from certain amritdharis in homes because the person is not the same caste, some openly proud of their caste, some even claim that one particular caste gave its all during struggles while others claim that one particular caste lives more accordingly to gurmat ideals and others claim to be victims who self prescribe the same caste pill! rather than actually live the way Guru ji wanted us to.

Subtle ( not too much in your face) boundaries r being set by grown worldly experienced men who should use that valuable experience to take charge of panthic affairs with the khanda of naam at the front with love accordingly to gurbani as seeing all with the same eye as equal to a yogis meditation.

Instead we are turn the clocks back n suffocate ourselves to ancient punjabi socio tribalisms, hold women down, sub divide each other and start this new facade. In one form or another we have politicians sitting amongst us in our own homes dictating a version of sikhi that suits their matt in the hope of safegaurding their so called honors in a time tested environment...

But Our guru sahib had a global vision stretching from one corner to another. Thru humility lies extreme power!! Raj karega khalsa is raj karega khalsa and nothing short of it or more! vipran kee reet means vipran ki reet..

like it or not, we r bound to pay a spiritual karz back if we decieve Waheguru our youth become heavily alienated from the haumai generated instead of extending love support and sympathy , instead of open warm radiating arms the panth once stretched out in a dazzle and encompassing all within its domain. Thus we have much more to loose on this side of the scale!

we ourselves chose to stall the progress of our identity n rather what made it so unique in the first place . We have the power to unravel the mess but the ego before us pevents us. Till we control our panj chor!

we can carry on making one excuse after the next. All i can say is kindly refer to bani as to what future beholds us if we keep it up.

i found in my experience jaat poona more stronger amongst us than i have found in so named "moderates" or fellow punjabis..even theyv outdone us in this respect!

sorry to sound judgemental if i offended any1 but bani bana gurmat are no joke! stand by it or fall. theres no middle ground in the game of love! it is all or nothing!

otherwise theres millions of dodgy sadhs and cheley world over.

live it n watch even the mightiest bow down!sikhi is way 2 beautiful 2 put in words. in order to recieve bakshish we hav to prepare our homes n b ready for it. the fualt can nly b rectified by each man woman n child looking inside first

Posted by: scimitar (IP Logged)
Date: April 14, 2008 11:53AM

sorry instead of wield deep lovely things i meant yield deep lovely things

Posted by: sidhu.hcl (IP Logged)
Date: April 14, 2008 01:44PM

veer khalsa spirit jio

jime thoda naam "khalsa spirit" nhi haga ohve hi daas da naam v "sidhu.hcl" nhi haga. My name dont contain sidhu.

"Pani ch madani te tusi rakhi bi aa " nale veerji tusi aakhi v jande ho. I know u have great knowledge and vision but kindly utilize it in a way better.

veerji chado hun thonu ki kaina ..., Yes bt i have very great respect for u . tht y im not using any Muhawara or kahawat.

veer inderjeet1012 is very true in his statement.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib