ਜਾਕਉਹਰਿਰੰਗੁਲਾਗੋਇਸੁਜੁਗਮਹਿਸੋਕਹੀਅਤਹੈਸੂਰਾ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Siri Gur Ram Das Jayo Jay Jag Meh thai har param padh paaeiyo
Posted by: Sukhdev Singh (IP Logged)
Date: October 09, 2007 05:49AM

WaheGuruJeeKaaKhalsa
WaheGuruJeeKeeFateh

Samoo Jagat Nu Siri Guru Raam Daas Jee Dee Avtar Purub dee Lakh Lakh Vadhay Hovey.

Before starting this post I was thinking of what words I could use to praise Guru Raam Daas Jee but anything I write will not give justice to Guru Jee.
Gurbani has given the ultimate praises to Guru Jee, The Beautiful Bani of Bhatt Svaiyay say it all.
Siri Guru Raam Daas Jee was Raas himself. Guru Jee was such a vairagi that a Gursikh told me that when Siri Guru Raam Daas Jee used to Recite Gurbani, two jugs would be put beside Guru Jee and at samapatee these two jugs would be full of Amrit Tears.
True Gursikhs(unlike me) on even hearing Siri Guru Raam Daas Jee's name would get vairagi such is the effect on hearing Guru Jee's name.
Its hard to imagine the level Guru jee was at because he was beyond levels and was Akaal himself

Ehu Raaj Jog Gur Ram Daas Thumh Hoo Ras Jaanae

Even non-Sikhs will remember Siri Gur Raam daas Jee as he was the one who created the city of Amritsar. What a thriving and important city it has become. It is hard to imagine anyone not having herd of the city of Amritsar.
Blessed are the souls who have had darshan of Siri Guru Raam Daas Jee.
However Siri Guru Raam Daas Jee told his Gursikhs that Guru Bani da ucharan karna hee saada sarir da dhiyan dharna hey,in discussions with Gursikhs.This is the only way of having Guru Jee's darshan now for those who seek it.
Truely any praise to Guru Sahib is not enough all you can say is

Dhan Dhan Raam Daas Gur Jin Siriaa Thinai Savaariaa

WaheGuruJeeKaaKhalsa
WaheGuruJeeKeeFateh

Re: Siri Gur Ram Das Jayo Jay Jag Meh thai har param padh paaeiyo
Posted by: kulbir singh (IP Logged)
Date: October 10, 2007 06:02AM

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Raamdass Sahib jeeo.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib