ਜਾਕਉਹਰਿਰੰਗੁਲਾਗੋਇਸੁਜੁਗਮਹਿਸੋਕਹੀਅਤਹੈਸੂਰਾ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Nanak Naam Chardhi Kala, Must Watch Movie ....
Posted by: Mehtab Singh (IP Logged)
Date: March 29, 2008 11:20AM

[forums.waheguroo.com]

Quote:
Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

The best movie which can prove what alcohols can do in the family of a Gursikh.... Request each user of this domain to download and distribute furthur.....

Even my 6 years old nephew when saw this movie ... the words he spoke were ....

"Gurman .. Dhaarhi vich kinna sohna lagda si te baal kata ke bhaieya lag reha....."

I want all the sikh sajjan to show this movie to all those boys who have not paid respect to their kes...

Really ! all of us cried when gurman's mother saw her son without kes....

[video.gurmatchanan.com]

Eyery one when read this topic kindly try to visualise the scene when Bhai Taru Singh ji's mother said Bhai Taru singh that his kes are very long and good and he should not let them cut by mughals and bhai sahib kept his sikhi by getting his skull removed but not the kes......

I don't know where will our Raah Bhoole Sikh Children go.... We Request the parents to carry your children with them to gurdwara sahib and make them listen the moer and more katha....

Daas
GurmatChanan.com

Re: Nanak Naam Chardhi Kala, Must Watch Movie ....
Posted by: sidhu.hcl (IP Logged)
Date: March 30, 2008 02:19PM

In my View we cant hold chilren responsible for beadbi of Kesh. Here the situation is parents thmslves dont know much abt sikhism. The situation is tht bad tht some cant even name 10 Gurujis in sequence.

many hardly even do nitname. I had seen many people listening to bollywood songs aloud in the amritvela time. whn they are teaching their wards the bollywood, no surprise if their son/daughter do beadbi of kesh coz their ideals are Shahruk khan and mullika not BABA DEEP SINGH ji or MATA Gujri Ji.

I still remember my father use to take us(2 brothers) on both side and use to tell us stories of Guru's and VAni.

Whn children are not knowing why they keep hairs? thy think im carrying burden i think we shld all take initiative to make the people aware of sikhi, Sikhi Jiwan, our purpose of coming, Gurujis and VANi.

fURTHER i want to put emphasis on religious teaching of girls. Coz boys do follow thm

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib