ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai


    View Post Listing    |    Search    



Dasvandh
Posted by: isinghd (IP Logged)
Date: March 21, 2008 08:18AM

Can someone please explain what part of our Salary should go towards Dasvand?

- Do we take into account all of our Majboori expenditures (Mortgages, Government Taxes) and calculate it from what is remaining?

OR

Do we calculate it by taking 10% from purely from our Net Salaries?

Thanks
I Singh

 



Re: Dasvandh
Posted by: sidhu.hcl (IP Logged)
Date: March 21, 2008 12:58PM

In my view "in perticular" thre isnt any slab tht exist in case of dasand .

I think dasand is to be calculated @10% of total earning ( tht remained with u after all taxes cut ) But ur bills and installments etc should be taken out from remaining 90%.

i know its quite hard to shell 10% out. but dasand had its own important purpose for the community and religion. we shld all pour this 10% into the betterment of sikhism.

 



Re: Dasvandh
Posted by: M Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 03, 2008 10:31AM

I have heard that Bhai Randhir Singh Ji used to spend some part for himself and the rest big one(may be 80%) give away for Daswand.

 



Re: Dasvandh
Posted by: sidhu.hcl (IP Logged)
Date: April 03, 2008 03:02PM

veer M singhji sikh religion is full of such personalities tht devoute everything they have for sikhism. Sikhs have shown in the recent past also tht if required they can lay their lives for the supreme cause of Humanity, religion and brotherhood.

sikhs dont shrik to take the lives of those who provoke thm and thinks tht they can crush any religion and can hurt innocent people.
Only because of sikhs HINDUISM exists . One MUSLIM peot had clearly said abt Sri guru Govind Singh ji

" na kahu aab ki, naa kahu jab ki,
agar na hote 'guru govind Singh' SUNNAT hoti sabki"

Im proud to be sikh and urges from god even if i take rebirth next time i wish to take birth is GURSIKH family only.

 



Re: Dasvandh
Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: April 04, 2008 12:47AM

<<< ikhs dont shrik to take the lives of those who provoke thm and thinks tht they can crush any religion and can hurt innocent people.
Only because of sikhs HINDUISM exists . One MUSLIM peot had clearly said abt Sri guru Govind Singh ji

" na kahu aab ki, naa kahu jab ki,
agar na hote 'guru govind Singh' SUNNAT hoti sabki"

Im proud to be sikh and urges from god even if i take rebirth next time i wish to take birth is GURSIKH family only.>>>>


THats Great! You seem to be a lucky blessed soul to me. I pray Satguru Jee blesses u with tatt gurmatt and tatt gurmatt naam abhiyaas.

 



Re: Dasvandh
Posted by: sidhu.hcl (IP Logged)
Date: April 04, 2008 07:32AM

veer harinder singh ji i will feel very greatful if satguru blesses me with tatt gurmat and tatt gurmat naam abhiyas.

 





© 2007-2019 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib