ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Amritsar Tank
Posted by: silahiwala (IP Logged)
Date: February 04, 2008 02:30PM

Gurfateh!

Could a gursikh explain why the Amritsar tank cured ALL afflictions in the times of the 10 guroo's, but not now in the presence of the 11th guroo?

Re: Amritsar Tank
Posted by: kulbir singh (IP Logged)
Date: February 11, 2008 06:19AM

-----
Could a gursikh explain why the Amritsar tank cured ALL afflictions in the times of the 10 guroo's, but not now in the presence of the 11th guroo?
----

Whether Guru Sahib's times or Siri Guru Granth Sahib's time, the sarovars are working as they used to be. The only requirement is to be an adhikaari (worthy candidate). There are numerous examples of people getting cured by doing ishnaan at Amritsar.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh

Posted by: yes (IP Logged)
Date: February 11, 2008 09:43AM

When I was younger, I had very bad dermatitis (skin problem) and no creams or treatments could cure it in the USA. So my family went to India for a holiday and also to perhaps find something which I could use to stabilise my condition.

We were told by an elderly Gursikh to do Ishnaan in a Sarovar at a Gurudwara, it was a specific one but unfortuantely I cannot remember which one it was. I took Ishnaan there and asked for my skin problem to get better as it was affecting my day to day activities. With the apaar kirpa of Maharaj my skin cleared within a month or so.

We also put some of the Amrit from the Sarovar in a plastic bottle and I used it in the morning whilst doing Ishnaan when I was back home.

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee- Thank you =)

Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: February 11, 2008 11:12PM

Water of Sri Amritsar Sahib is full of Naam just as the baata of amrit sanchar is full of Naam or degh prepared by a Khalsa(jyot vigassi) is full of Naam.
Every mortal(whether he is adhikaari or not) gets benefit of doing ishnaan at Sri Amritsar Sahib but only an adhikaari gets the benefit of getting some disease cured or some other big obstackle/problem removed.
Though anything made up of matter(5 tatt) stores Naam("naam de dharre khand brahamand") but sarbloh and water seem to to have great love for Naam and Namaskaar to both.Plus water of Sri Amritsar Sahib is special water as this sarovar belongs to Satguru jee.

Posted by: Manmat (IP Logged)
Date: February 11, 2008 11:44PM

vjkk vjkf

Also i like to add i was listening to Bhai Sahib Bhai Joginder Singh (Talwara)
Japjee Sahib Veechar

Bhai Sahib mentions that doing pani da ishaan has not effect if we dont do Gurbanee da ishaan after ie Darbar Sahib Keertan, or Akhand Paaths around Harmander Sahib this is very important that we do Gurbanee Da Ishaan aswell this will health our body and mind

vjkk vjkf

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib