ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

High Avastha Bibian
Posted by: yes (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2008 04:44PM

This may be a stupid question but one which has been on my mind for a while.

We are all aware of the Gursiks of this generation that have lived Sikhi principles to the full i.e. Bhai Rama Singh Ji, Bhai Jeevan Singh Ji, Bhai Mohinder Singh ji, Giani Amolak Singh Ji and lots of others

But I wanted to know why is there never any mention of any High Avastha Bibian within the Panth?

Re: High Avastha Bibian
Posted by: kulbir singh (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2008 08:49AM

In Jail Chithiaan Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee has mentioned a Brahmgyaani bibi named Mata Ghulab Kaur, who lived in the Pothohaar area, currently in Pakistan. After Bhai Sahib had darshan of Vaheguru in Abtabad, he thought of having darshan of Mata Ghulab Kaur jee before returning to his village Narangwal in Ludhiana. The meeting between Bhai Sahib and Mata jee is extremely emotional and one can never read it without shedding tears. Bhai Sahib met Mata jee and right away fell at her feet. This Mata jee used to wear only Dastar and Kachhera and used to cover her upper body with a kambal. After lifting Bhai Sahib from her feet, she was about to remove her kambal so that Bhai Sahib could be seated on it but Bhai Sahib with tears in his eyes, pleaded with her to not do such meharbaani on him that he would be unable to sustain. Mata jee and Bhai Sahib hardly spoke and without speaking communicated spiritually. Both found out everything about each other. Then Mata jee gave Bhai Sahib many benedictions before he left. Mata jee’s husband was a very good Gursikh and at his behest, Mata jee memorized great deal of baani including Siri Sukhmani Sahib and Bawan Akhri. Mata jee was totally devoted to her Gurmukh husband but as per bhaana of Vaheguru, he passed away to Vaheguru jee leaving Mata jee in pure bairaag. She was already a Gursikh and by the kirpa of Vaheguru, she turned her bairaag for her husband towards Vaheguru. This way she attained the topmost avastha of a Brahmgyani.

Apart from Mata jee Bhai Sahib has mentioned another great Bibi jee, who was the mentor of Bhai Sahib’s wife before marriage. She is said to be a Bibi of high spiritual states who did great parchaar during her time.

In Ranglay Sajjan, Bhai Sahib has written life-sketch of two jyot-vigaasi Bibis namely Bibi Harbans Kaur the wife of Bhai Sahib Joginder Singh and Bibi Joginder Kaur wife of Baba Surjan Singh. These Bibis let exemplary Gurmat Jeevans.

Bhai Sahib’s cousin, I can’t remember her name, is said to have been a jyot-vigaasi Bibi who lived in Sant Attar Singh Mastuanewale’s jatha.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2008 12:53PM by admin.

Posted by: No_0ne (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2008 09:48AM

I have heard of all those biba mentioned above. But it is ashame that people do not make them widely known. Otherwise, bibia would have got more respect.

Posted by: khalistan_zindabaad (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2008 02:40PM

satkaar jog Bibi Daleep Kaur Boparai Wali was a very highly spiritual mata, she did seva of sant sundar singh jee, sant gurbachan singh jee, sant kartaar singh jee, sant jarnail singh jee and baba thakur singh jee.

An amazing mata jee.

Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: January 16, 2008 01:08AM

AFter getting pesh, the most charrdikala sikhs I have had the darshan of have been bibis. There are couple of bibis I can currently remember, who are extremely charrdikala, young and I feel Satguru jee might take some serious seva from them in the future and the world might know them forever. unfortunately their singhs arent that charrdikala and dont give them the respect that such bibis deserve. What a shame that is!Gursikh bibis wash the clothes of theri singhs,make zabardast langar for them but singhs dont give them the appropriate respect.Such singhs need beating with gandassa. Ideally husbands of charrdikala gursikh bibis shud become naukar of their singhnees.

Date: January 16, 2008 09:48AM

"Gursikh bibis wash the clothes of theri singhs,make zabardast langar for them but singhs dont give them the appropriate respect"

^^ very true :'(

Date: January 16, 2008 10:09AM

Veer Harinder Singh jeeo,

-------
Ideally husbands of charrdikala gursikh bibis shud become naukar of their singhnees.
--------

By making these kind of statements you are going to put all Singhs in trouble. I hope my singhnee does not read this, otherwise all the good time I am having at home will be jeapordized.

Kulbir Singh

Posted by: the paradigm shifter (IP Logged)
Date: January 16, 2008 12:27PM

Bhai Kulbir Singh jeeeo!!!!!!!!!!!

true said!!

Date: January 16, 2008 10:25PM

Veerjee
Gurbani tells us to become naukar of fellow gursikhs. So if some bibi japps naam all day,keeps full rehit,isnt it the duty of her singh to serve her ?? Gursikh wedding is not same as manmukh weddings which is limited to male-female stuff, gursikh wedding is about love between 2 gursikhs. I feel instead of having good time at home, u shud be doing lots of cooking, cleaning and washing, Satguru jee will really like u doing this.

Date: January 17, 2008 07:54AM

Veer Harinder Singh jeeo, it seems to me that your wife (or your future wife, if you are not married yet) must have done daan of suchay moti, to get a husband like you. Such patni-devotion is unheard of in dark days of Kalyug today.

--------
I feel instead of having good time at home, u shud be doing lots of cooking, cleaning and washing, Satguru jee will really like u doing this.
--------

Xwr, ikauN swnUM swirAW nUM Psw irhw hYN? AsIN qyrw kI ivgwiVAw hY[

Kulbir Singh

Date: January 17, 2008 08:52AM

There is nothing wrong with what 'Harinder singh' Ji said.

Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: January 17, 2008 11:25AM

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

"I feel instead of having good time at home, u shud be doing lots of cooking, cleaning and washing, Satguru jee will really like u doing this."

ਭਾਈ ਹਰਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਹਾ ਅਜੇ ਤੂੰ ਸਵਾ ਲੱਖ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਹੀ ਲਗਦਾ ਏ ਜਿਸ ਦਿਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਪਾਇਆ ਨਾ ਕਬੀਲਦਾਰੀ ਦਾ ਫੰਧਾ ਤੇਰੇ ਗਲ੍ਹ ਫੇਰ ਦੇਖਾਂਗੇ ਕਿਹੜਾ ਧੋਂਦਾ ਕੱਪਣੇ ਤੇ ਕਿਹੜਾ ਬਣਾਉ ਰੋਟੀਆਂ।
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ਵੇਖੀਂ ਵੀਰ ਕਿਤੇ ਸਾਡੀ ਗੱਲ ਦਾ ਗੁੱਸਾ ਨਾ ਕਰ ਲਈਂ । ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Guru Mehar karay

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Date: January 17, 2008 11:53PM

Actually I feel what we are discussing here is pretty important. May be I am not able to put it in words properly. There are men who out of kamzoori or sexual favour become naukarrs of wives, thats a complete complete shame and better to die.What I meant was that the love between a gursikh couple shud be of gurmukhtaee and gursikhi. And both partners shud share the duties, both inside the house and outside. For example, if only singh works, and the bibi is gurmukh, she will automatically realize her duty and manage the household work to make things easy for her singh. But these days there are many cases where both partners work, in such a scenario its the DUTY of the singh to share the household burden. To expect the bibi to work, earn money, cook food, wash clothes, take care of jawakks is just EXPLOITATION and such singhs need CHITARRR.
Also there are many gursikh people who believe that " its the duty of singhees to serve singhs". I dont find this statement completely correct. Its the duty of both the partners to serve each other(by sharing the duties) so that both have enough time to do the real thing ie. japp naam.
Another thing is that singhs need to develop respect for bibis. There are some egoistic singhs who suffer from male ego(which is naam de ghaat) and dont give the appropriate love and respect to their singhees. they dont appreciate the efforts of their gurmukh wives. Their speech lacks love and respect for their gurmukh singhnees. I find this extremely wrong.

Date: January 18, 2008 12:12AM

Dear Kulbir Singh Veerjee, u seem to have quoted some gurbani tukk but it seems to be in some alien script or font. Kindly give me a chance to read the tukk in gurmukhi or even angreji.
Thanks

Date: January 18, 2008 01:43AM

Veer Khalsaspirit jeo.
Yes, I am single but u dont consider me to be some sidhraa bachelor imagining some ideal poochi poochi kuuchi kucchi married life. I know that in this world nobody belongs to nobody.Anyone less than jyot vigaas, can falter and fall.so bhai dont underestimate me. U dont know who I am. if u wanna know try to focus ur concentration deep within. If u have good karam, u will seea darvess angel riding a motorbike, hahahahaha. At the same time u will hear some drum beats in ur left ear. To know more about these beats, listen to some latest punjabi pop album,hahaha.

Date: January 18, 2008 06:35AM

Veer Khalsaspirrit jeeo, could you write what I wrote in Punjabi above in the kind of font that you type in, so that Veer Harinder Singh can read my comments. Also, please teach us how to type in the code you write or even better how to convert gurbani akhar fonts to the kind of font you typed in.

Kulbir Singh

Posted by: Khalsaspirit (IP Logged)
Date: January 18, 2008 08:51AM

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

ਭਾਈ ਹਰਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਹਾ following is what was written in Bhai kulbir Singh ji's post.

****************** ਯਾਰ, ਕਿਉਂ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਸਾਰਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਫਸਾ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈਂ? ਅਸੀਂ ਤੇਰਾ ਕੀ ਵਿਗਾੜਿਆ ਹੈ। ******************

Bhai Kulbir Singh ji,

Satbachan jio, we feel we can not teach however, we can tell the steps we follow in sticy post.

Guru Mehar Karay

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Date: January 18, 2008 09:09AM

"Also there are many gursikh people who believe that " its the duty of singhees to serve singhs". I dont find this statement completely correct. Its the duty of both the partners to serve each other(by sharing the duties) so that both have enough time to do the real thing ie. japp naam.
Another thing is that singhs need to develop respect for bibis. There are some egoistic singhs who suffer from male ego(which is naam de ghaat) and dont give the appropriate love and respect to their singhees."

waheguru

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib