ਚੁਕਾਰਅਜ਼ਹਮਹਹੀਲਤੇਦਰਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ॥ਹਲਾਲਅਸਤਬੁਰਦਨਬਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰਦਸਤ॥੨੨॥ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹੀ ੧੦॥)

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Was Baoo Mal Singh Ji's Singhnees without Keski???
Posted by: australiansingh (IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2008 12:17AM

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

Pyaari Sangat Ji,

I had a chat with one of the jatha singh and he told me that Singhnee of Baoo Mal Singh Ji was without Keski and use to drink Tea.... and still Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji knowing this was the closest one to him....

If this was true.... wasnt Baoo Mal Singh Ji got pesh at panj pyare in smgm's for Naam Drir?

I find this information bit invalid..... Pls Reply with any of the Proof or vaid information....

I will be highly thankfull to all gursikhs contributing to this query...

Daas
Rashminder Singh
Australia

Re: Was Baoo Mal Singh Ji's Singhnees without Keski???
Posted by: csingh (IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2008 04:45PM

Baoo Mal Singh jis family was always tyaar par tyaar

Posted by: Singh. (IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2008 02:51AM

I'm not sure about Baoo Mal Singh Jee's Singhni, but I think Baoo Mal Singh kept Sarab Loh Bibek Rehat, but can't be too sure of this.

Baoo Mal Singh Jee used to do seva in the panj piarey at the amrit sanchars, so yes it makes sense that he got Naam Drirh.

Could someone shed light on the other stuff though?

Posted by: Abhiyaasee (IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2008 05:41AM

Baaoo Maal singh jee was a naam abhiyaasee cause daas know's abhilaakhee who got peshed before panj where baaoo jee was doing panj-sevaa. bhai sahib was a naam abhiyaasee and keski dhaaree i'm sure his wife had keski. the singhnees at those times had very little keskiees but they had them.
everytime baaoo jee would put there hand on a abhilaakhee the abhilaakhee would go mad( because of the kamaayee of baao ojee.

Posted by: gupt (IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2008 02:26PM

^^^^^^

Vaheguru

Posted by: yes (IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2008 04:52PM

Can anyone tell me who Baoo Mal Singh Ji is?

Posted by: psingh (IP Logged)
Date: January 12, 2008 04:24AM

Veer Rashminder Singh jio

Not to be rude or anything, but it shouldnt matter to you whether or not bhai sahibs singhnee wore a keski or not.

we all know that keski is a kakkar and if she chose not to wear one, then so be it.

bhul chuk di maafi

Fateh jio

Posted by: yes (IP Logged)
Date: January 12, 2008 07:50AM

Didn't Akal Takhat maryada always state that Kes was Kakar but Keski was Mandatory... then how come some people believe that Keski is the Kakar?

Posted by: australiansingh (IP Logged)
Date: January 12, 2008 10:17PM

Veer PSingh Jio,

no veer ji u r not at all rude to say this.... but i am finding this out to know the truth as many people are targeting jatha these days and making up thier own stories against Jatha beliefs such as a story of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji believing in Raagmaalaa.....

These people use such stories in jatha and try to convince young generation that Raagmaalaa is Baani, Keski was an optional thing in jatha, Bibek is a manmatt and drinking Tea was always acceptable in jatha.....

I hope you know what i mean.... If someone is spreading wrong things which are no true about jatha.... I prefer to stop them spreading false informations....

I did put this here on tapoban sahib website because i would like to get some true information from Soojvaan Gursikhs such as Bhai Kulbir Singh Ji, Bhai Balpreet Singh ji and other soojvaan gursikhs of Tapoban Sahib.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib