ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Waiting!!
Posted by: Manmat (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2007 09:05AM

vjkk vjkf

Bhai Kulbir Singh, dass is still waiting for your experiences with the following Gursikhs, please can you post them i been waiting along time

"Next I will write about our time spent with Sarblohi Singhs of Patiala and Ludhiana".

I know you wrote about the Tapoban Singhs meeting Malli Wale Singhs please could also post this up aswell

Re: Waiting!!
Posted by: kulbir singh (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2007 09:36AM

Gursikh pyare,

It is true that I had written the above quoted in 2004 but since that time, I failed to write anything on our meeting with Singhs of different districts of Punjab. I wrote the meeting with Maliyaan singhs spontaneously shortly after the meeting with them. All the events were fresh on my mind. I wish I had written about our first meetings with other Gursikhs back then. At this time, the memories are not fresh and that certain writer's-mood is not available to me at this time. May Guru Sahib do kirpa and I will write about my meetings with Gursikhs of India and abroad. For now, please pardon me.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh

Re: Waiting!!
Posted by: Manmat (IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2007 10:23AM

ok, bhai sahib lol

if anyone else would like to share there experiences with gursikhs from india, please do!!!

There alot of naam abhyassee gursikhs in amritsar

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib