ਪ੍ਰਥਮਰਹਿਤਯਹਿਜਾਨਖੰਡੇਕੀਪਾਹੁਲਛਕੇ॥ ਸੋਈਸਿੰਘਪ੍ਰਧਾਨਅਵਰਨਪਾਹੁਲਜੋਲਏ॥

Akal Purakh Kee Rachha Hamnai, SarbLoh Dee Racchia Hamanai

View Post Listing    |    Search    

Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Jyoti-Jyot
Posted by: yes (IP Logged)
Date: December 25, 2007 11:40AM

How did Guru Gobind Singh Ji leave earth to meet with God?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2007 10:47AM by admin.

Re: Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Jyoti-Jyot
Posted by: Hargurmit (IP Logged)
Date: December 26, 2007 11:16PM

Guru Gobind Singh is the son of Vahiguru - Meah Apna Put thoueah Nivajah - I have decorated you as my son - these are the words of the Akal Purakh to Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj. He can come and go from the earth whenever he wishes and whenever his "ashiks" call out to him. He is one with Vahiguru all the time. At Hazoor Sahib he left the earth with his shareer. Even his favorite horse went with him.

Beyond this only Vahiguru and his son know what actually happened. No "historian" or anyone else was there to witness this.

Humbly
Hargurmit Singh

Posted by: Harinder Singh (IP Logged)
Date: January 02, 2008 04:22AM

GUru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj has never left this world. He is still there watching each and everyone. If somebody wants to meet Satguru jee, just japp naam 24 hours,bass hor kuch karan de lorr nahin.

Posted by: gurmantar (IP Logged)
Date: January 03, 2008 12:24PM

Does anyone know any sakhis about Sahib Sri Guroo Gobindh Singh jee Maharaj..please share anything you know...i love reading about Guroo Sahib.... (((I:D>>>

Posted by: yes (IP Logged)
Date: January 03, 2008 03:27PM

The sakhi I always remember the most is when the elder Sahibzades attained Shaheedi, a Sikh ran to Guru Sahib and said to place a covering over them.. and Guru Sahib asked why and the Sikh said because they are Your sons.. and Guru Sahib ji replied if I was to do that then I would have to place a covering over the rest of my children that are dead in the battlefield...

Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Posted by: gurmantar (IP Logged)
Date: January 04, 2008 03:27AM

VAHEGUROO...DHAN DHAN DHAN GUROO GOBIND SINGH SAHIB!!!!!!!
...keep them coming Gursikhou!!!

© 2007-2024 Gurdwara Tapoban Sahib